How To Convert MS Publisher to JPG
Microsoft Publisher is a basic set of tools designed to create graphics and special effects. However, exporting Publisher documents to a graphic image format is useful for adding these images to websites or importing them to other software. This article will learn how to convert MS publisher to JPG.
Microsoft Publisher is a program that allows users to prepare print-ready documents, including brochures, posters, business cards, and other graphics-rich documents. Anyways, Publisher allows saving documents to various file formats, including JPG (or JPEG.)
Microsoft Publisher features tools to help your business design and distribute marketing materials and other documents. By default, Publisher saves all of the files it creates in the PUB file format. However, because not all of your business’s contacts will have access to Microsoft Publisher, it is often beneficial to save copies of your PUB files as images to ensure broader compatibility. However, here’s how to convert ms publisher to JPG:
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-convert-ms-publisher-to-jpg/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-05-28T08:36:14.000Z
- Open a Publisher document by clicking “File” and “Open” from the main menu.
- Select the Publisher file you want to save as a JPG file
- Click the “Open” button.
- Now, click “File” and choose “Save As” from the menu.
- Then, click the “Save as type” pull-down menu and select “JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg)” from the file type options.
- Enter a new file name in the “File Name” field, accept the original name, and click the “Save” button to save the JPG file.