Google doc is a well-known text editor, and it is a popular choice for those who want to share, access, and sign documents with ease. However, one of the most useful aspects of Doc is its compatibility with converting Microsoft Word files. This article explains how to convert Google Docs to Microsoft Word.
More importantly, there are time times when you need your documents in a tried-and-true format, such as DOCX. But, again, this walkthrough got you covered.
How to Convert Google Docs to Microsoft Word
Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and other Google apps save documents in Google’s own file formats by default. But you can download these documents to your hard drive as Microsoft Office files, whether you just want one document or your entire Google Docs library.
Here’s how to cover Google Docs to Microsoft Word in a very few steps. Follow the steps below to get that done yourself:
- Launch your Google Drive.
- Then, click “New.”
- Choose “File upload.”
- Select “Word doc” and push “Open.”
- Now proceed by double-clicking the uploaded doc and choosing “Open With.”
- Select Google Docs.
That’s how simple it is to convert. By now, I believe your Word Doc has been converted to a Google Doc.
- How to Use Track Changes in Google Docs
- How To Do Subscript And Superscript in Google Docs
- Learn How To Change The Margins On Your Google Docs