Facebook may be slow or lagging while you’re trying to pass a message to your audience. However, the best solution to this problem is by clearing the cache. In this article, we will be explaining how to easily clear Facebook cache and improve app performance.
How To Clear Facebook Cache And Improve App Performance
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the bottom-right corner.
- On the next page, tap the words “Settings & Privacy” at the bottom.
- A drop-down menu will appear with new options. Tap the word “Settings.”
- Scroll down and find the word “Browser” and tap it.
- Tap the words “Clear Browsing Data.”
And that’s it, no need to save or confirm or anything, your in-app browser cache is cleared.