Facebook may be slow or lagging while trying to pass a message to your audience. However, the best solution to this problem is by clearing the cache. In this article, we will be explaining how to clear Facebook cache and improve app performance quickly.
As you use the Facebook app, it stores files to reference later. The data is stored in the app’s cache, saving you time performing specific actions. However, you might want to clear the Facebook app cache due to storage concerns or if you’re having problems using the app. Here’s how to delete the Facebook app cache.
How To Clear Facebook Cache And Improve App Performance
Firstly, you can clear Facebook’s browser cache. This will only clear the data that Facebook has stored from websites you visited using the in-app web browser. Fortunately, clearing your iPhone’s Facebook cache is quick and easy. Here’s how to do it in two ways.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the bottom-right corner.
- Next, tap the words “Settings & Privacy” at the bottom.
- A drop-down menu will appear with new options. Tap the word “Settings.”
- Scroll down and find the word “Browser,” and tap it.
- Tap the words “Clear Browsing Data.”
However, this still leaves the rest of the data in your Facebook app’s cache. To get rid of the rest of this data, you’ll need to uninstall or delete the Facebook app and reinstall it from the App Store.
What happens when you clear the app cache?
Clearing the cache resets the app so that it will remove your login information and other temporary files. You will need to sign in to your Facebook account again.
- How to Delete a Google Review or Dispute a Review of Your Business
- How to Logout of Amazon from Various Devices