Are you looking for a way to cast Zoom meetings to Chromecast? Look no further. We’ve got the solution.
Maybe you’ve grown tired of video calling through a small screen and want to take things up a notch. This article explains how to cast a Zoom meeting from your computer or smartphone using Chromecast.
How to Cast Zoom Meeting to Chromecast on Mobile
The process to mirror an active Zoom meeting on your mobile device, whether an Android or an iOS device, requires you to have the Google Home app installed.
- Launch your Zoom meeting using the Zoom mobile.
- Once connected, open the Google Home app.
- Now, select the Chromecast device where you want to cast your Zoom meeting.
- Select Cast my screen at the bottom of that device screen.
- Now, switch apps back to your Zoom meeting. You’ll see that your TV is now displaying the Zoom meeting.
How to Cast Zoom Meeting to Chromecast on PC
Casting from the PC is much easier with the Google Chrome browser, Firefox and Opera Browser. It is available on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Launch your Zoom meeting on your laptop.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your laptop and click on the three-dotted menu in the top right corner.
- Select Cast from the menu.
- Now select the TV displayed.
- Next, select the Sources dropdown and select Cast desktop.
- You’ll see a pop-up window where you can select which desktop monitor you want to cast. Choose the one displaying the Zoom meeting and select the Share button.
- How to Setup Chromecast on Your Windows 10 Computer
- How To Fix It When Google Home Can’t Find Chromecast
- Google Chromecast Vs Roku: Which Streaming Device Is Best For You