Why Does Pandora Keep Pausing and How to Troubleshoot
Are you having trouble listening to music because the Pandora app crashes? You’re not alone. There are many reasons why your Pandora app may be pausing randomly in the middle of songs and podcasts. It could be a Wi-Fi or cell signal issue or other apps interfering with playback. This article explains why the Pandora app keeps pausing and how to troubleshoot it.
There are three significant ways to troubleshoot Pandora on Android. Here’s how:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Click on “Apps.”
- Now select the Pandora app.
- Then tap “Storage.”
- Finally, select “Clear Data.”
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/why-does-pandora-keep-pausing-how-to-troubleshoot-txt/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-09-19T00:35:30.000Z
- Tap and hold the Pandora app icon, and tap “Delete App.”
- Now reinstall Pandora from the App Store
- Then log back into your account.
This is quite simple whenever any apps malfunction. This is one of the first steps people take. Then, quickly restart your phone with the restart button, or turn off and turn your device back on.
There are two things you can try if the Pandora app keeps crashing on your iOS device. First, you either restart your phone or delete and reinstall the app again.
- Tap and hold the Pandora icon, then tap ‘Delete.’
- Confirm the deletion, then head to the App Store.
- Download Pandora again and sign in.
Many Android devices feature an aggressive battery saver feature that can kill music streams. It would help if you made an exception in battery saver mode to avoid interruptions to music streaming. Here’s how to do that.
- Launch the ‘Settings app on your smartphone.
- Scroll down to ‘Apps & Notifications‘ and tap it.
- Locate ‘Pandora‘ and tap ‘Advanced.’
- Locate the ‘Battery’ prompt then ‘Battery saver.’
- Exclude Pandora from ‘battery optimization‘ mode.
- Turn Off High-Quality audio
- Finally, you can open the Pandora app, tap your profile and select “Settings.”
- Then select “Audio Quality & Download” (or “Advanced”)
- Uncheck the “Higher Quality Audio” box.