Here, Let’s explain how to enable iTunes Dark Mode to stay away from various issues. Well, if you happen to use iTunes constantly, activating its Dark Mode would be handy.
iTunes dark mode is a popular feature on Windows 10. So, today we wrote this post to introduce our readers about iTunes dark mode on Mac and Windows. And also, we will tell you some extra information about this. Stay connected and read this article.
Due to various reasons, we have to use computers even during the night, and that’s normal. However, when you stare at the computer screen for long hours during the night, it can be uncomfortable. For instance, it can end up causing eyestrains and insomnia. This is true, particularly if the screen of your device is too bright. When you look at a bright screen during the night time, it can be confusing for the brain. So, it will be difficult for the brain to figure out if it is the day or night.
Well, our brains require a break during the night so we can get up refreshed in the morning. Although we are not supposed to work at night, that’s not applicable to all the individuals. There are many VJs, DJs, or Music Producers who use iTunes all night on their Windows PC or Mac to play music and they look at the screen constantly at the screen light. We all should find a way which can manage our eyes when we work on iTunes for a long time in the morning or night.
As you may notice, the existing settings of your iTunes will allow you to darken the menu bar only. However, with the advent of the macOS Mojave version, you can experience some advanced settings with it. The new settings they have added are known as iTunes Dark Mode.
On this new dark mode feature, you will experience a totally new look on your system. The whole interface will get a dark theme or background. With this new and unique feature, all the texts on iTunes will get white color while the background will be black. When you enable the dark mode feature on iTunes then it will save your eyes from the blue light, eye strain and get away from sleep issues.
Using iTunes Dark Mode on a Mac
When you install macOS Mojave, you will see a prompt to set up Dark Mode. However, many users tend to skip this prompt without thinking much about the use of it. If you have done it so far, you should do the following.
- First, you should click on the Apple logo. This can be found at the top-left corner of your screen.
- Then, you should choose the option called ‘System Preferences‘ and then go to ‘General.’
- After reaching the menu called ‘Appearance,’ you will be able to choose the Dark Mode preview. With this option, you can see the levels of the dark background, which is applicable.
How to Use iTunes Dark Mode on Windows
macOS Mojave has a dark mode feature that is attracted by many people. So, Windows 10 lovers or users also want to enjoy this feature on their PC or laptop but many people don’t know how to enable dark mode in Windows 10. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.
- First of all, you have to search for the “Settings” in the search bar of your PC.
- Now, when you get the setting window then you have to click on the personalization option.
- In the next step, you have to click on the Colors option which you can get on the left side.
- After that, when the colors option will open on your screen then you only have to scroll down and click on the Dark mode.
- And when you click on the Dark mode then automatically this feature will enable on your PC.
- After doing all these steps, whenever you will open the iTunes app then you will surely see the result of dark mode. And it looks really amazing.