Getting close to your kids very time to learn more about them is no longer enough to perfectly secure your kids future. However, placing restrictions on unfiltered websites, videos, and different type of content is another way to secure what your kids come across on internet. In this article, we will be lecturing you on how to set a parental control on a Google Chrome browser.
The internet is a largely unfiltered place, and it’s very risky for your kids to browse around internet without restrictions on its browser.
How To Set Parental Control On a Google Chrome Browser
Ensure you have perfectly setup a Google Family Link account, this is a mobile app that can be use to manage and control the website your kids visit on Chrome, and this app won’t allow kids to make use of incognito mode. Here’s how to use the app:
- Launch the Family Link app.
- Choose “View on your child’s profile”. On the Settings card, tap Manage.
- Select “Filter on Google Chrome”.
- Choose any of the three options you want to apply.( Allow all sites, Try to block mature sites, Only allow certain sites”.
- Tap Manage sites if you want to allow or block certain sites manually.