How to Wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Galaxy S10
Wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy S10 device, including removing all data from the Google account to Photos, Videos, Internal storage, Samsung account, etc. However, to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e requires booting your smartphone to recovery mode. So, we recommend backing up your device before clearing the partition cache. This article explains how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy S10.
However, this walkthrough will also work for S10+ and S10e and also be helpful to fix several S10 issues and errors such as black screen problems, won’t turn on, or touch issues.
Here’s how to wipe your device partition cache:
- Power off your device, then press and hold on the Volume up, Bixby key, and Power button simultaneously to boot your phone to recovery mode.
- Once the Samsung logo is displayed on the screen, release all pushed keys.
- In a few seconds “installing system update” message will display. (You will see Android system recovery showing on your Samsung S10 device).
- Now, use the volume down button to navigate down to locate the Wipe cache partition and use the power button to select.
- Press the volume down button until Yes is selected, then press the power button to start the reset process of resetting Galaxy S10 plus. ( Wait until the process is completed).
- Then, use the volume down button to navigate to the reboot system and use the power button to select. (This will restart your device).
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-wipe-cache-partition-on-samsung-galaxy-s10/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-06-24T15:23:47.000Z
- Tap the Settings gear icon by swiping down the notification panel from the top of your smartphone screen.
- Click on Apps and choose the app you want to clear its cache.
- Then, choose Storage and select clear cache.