The screenshot is now a feature that all Android and iOS users can’t do without. However, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has more than three different ways to take screenshots. All methods are so simple and so easy to perform. In this article, we will be explaining how to take a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has a default Android method of the screenshot, you can also make use of the gesture, and this device is packed with an S-Pen, which can also be used to take screenshots in different types of ways.
How to take a Screenshot with Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Here are four ways to screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 device:
Method One: Default Android method
Like other Android devices on the market, you can use the Power and Home buttons to take a screenshot of a picture, video, document, etc. Now, all you have to do is place your fingers on the Power button and the Home button, then press both buttons simultaneously for a second or two and wait for the screenshot confirmation.
Don’t miss: How to take Screenshot on HTC One M8
Method Two: First way to use the S-Pen
This is another simple way to screenshot via S-Pen. All you have to do is press and hold the button on the S-Pen for a few seconds and place your pen on your device screenshot to take a screenshot of the screen. This will immediately capture the screen, and a menu will appear at the top of the screen. This menu includes the option to edit the image captured.
Method Three: Second way to use the S-Pen
This is as simple as the first way to use the S-Pen. Just hold the S-Pen above the screen without making contact, then press and hold the button on the S-Pen to display the Air Command menu. Once you’ve seen the Air Command menu displayed, tap on “screen write” to take a screenshot.
Method Four: Palm Swipe
Palm Swipe is another unique way for users to take screenshots on a Samsung device. But, you’re required to enable Palm Motion settings on your device before taking a screenshot. Here’s how to enable the Palm Motion setting and take a screenshot:
- First, go to Apps and click on Settings.
- Locate and choose Control.
- Now, select Palm Motion (enable).
- Then, click the Capture screen (enable).
- Once you’ve enabled it, go back to the screen you want to capture.
- Then, place your palm on the phone’s right side to cover it vertically.
- Swipe your hand to the left, and the screenshot should be captured with the same confirmation as the first method.
- How To Fix Samsung Note 8 Not Charging
- 5 Best Chromebooks for Kids Under $250
- How to Wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to Fix Spotify Friend Activity Not Working Error