In this article, you will learn how to fix your Samsung Note 8 not charging.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the latest model in the Note series that comes with tons of new features. It sports a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display that works with touch input and a stylus as well. However, this is a solid performing phone, but there are instances when certain problems occur.
How To Fix Samsung Note 8 Not Charging
There are several reasons why your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 might stop charging or charging but not add to the percentage. However, we will talk about ways to troubleshoot this problem below.
Solution One: Use a Different USB Cable or Change the Charger Completely
You’ve been using your Note 8 for quite a while, and suddenly it stops charging. We suggest you get another USB cable or you buy a new charger. You can also use your old charger to charge someone else phone to see if the problem is coming from the charger or the phone.
Solution Two: Clean Your Charging Port
Sometimes your charging port may be full of dirt and dust, which might stop your phone from charging. However, follow the steps below to clean up your charging port:
- Grab a small toothpick, or roll a paper or cotton product into a small tip.
- Carefully insert the tip into the port and jiggle it to loosen dirt or debris.
- Give the port Another burst of compressed air to help remove anything you’ve loosened.
- Then, insert the Lightning connector into the port and turn the phone back on.
Note: After performing the above solutions and your phone is still not charging, we strongly suggest you contact your phone supplier if you’re on warranty or take the phone to an expert to repair the charging port.
- Top 10 Most Stable Linux Distros In 2021
- AirPods Case Not Charging? Here Are 8 Quick Solutions
- Quad Core Vs Dual Core: What Is The Best For Your Laptop?