How to Buy a Phone Online Using Checking Account
The most common online shopping payment is by using your debit or credit account. But, with some online stores, you can also make use of checking account information to make payments. Paying with your checking account is a simple process that will allow you more versatility when shopping online. In this article, you will learn how to buy a phone online using a checking account.
Purchasing phones of any kind no longer requires visiting a store in person. Avoid the long lines, travel time, and associated expenses by purchasing your next phone online. However, you do not need a credit card to purchase a phone online since you have checking account information. Here’s how to do that easily:
- Visit the online store of the retailer you wish to buy from using your preferred browser.
- Search for the telephone you have in mind and check if it available, then, select the telephone.
- Click the “Buy” or “Proceed to Checkout” button to continue.
- Enter your debit check card number into the credit card number field on the checkout page. Your debit check card acts as a credit card for purchases if it features a credit card company’s logo, such as Visa or MasterCard. Otherwise, enter your checking account and routing number into the appropriate fields, if they are provided.
- Click the “Purchase” or “Finish” button to complete the transaction.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/buy-phone-online-using-checking-account/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-08-16T08:43:26.000Z