Disney is a well-known streaming service compatible with so many devices, but Disney hasn’t officially announced that users can stream on gaming consoles like Nintendo Switch. However, there are ways to stream on your console. This article explains how to watch Disney Plus on Nintendo Switch.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Nintendo Switch
To watch Disney on Nintendo Switch require a VPN setup, so you’re required to follow the below steps to set up a VPN using ExpressVPN MediaStreamer service to get access to a VPN connection on the portable gaming device:
- First, visit the ExpressVPN DNS page and log in to activate MediaStreamer.
- An email verification will be sent to you. Enter the code to activate.
- Next, choose to register my IP address under the IP Address registration.
- Now, enable Automatic registration of your IP address.
- Then, go to ExpressVPN Setup Page and sign in.
- Once the verification code has been entered, you will be able to find the MediaStreamer DNS IP address.
Once you’ve activated the IP address on your console. Follow the below steps to install Disney Plus on Nintendo Switch:
- First, launch Switch and choose System Settings.
- Next, click on your connected network on your Internet settings.
- Next, select Change Settings and Manual from DNS Settings.
- Then, type in the Primary and Secondary IP addresses you found earlier.
- Now, go to Disney Plus to enjoy watching.
- How To Update Kexts In Your Hackintosh
- How to Fix Snapchat Not Loading Snaps or Stories
- 10 Quick Fixes for Disney Plus App Crashing on Your Device