Fake Call History is a new free jailbreak tweak by iOS developer NeinZedd9 that lets you spoof the call history in your iPhone’s Phone app.
With Fake Call History, you can spoof not only missed calls, but also outgoing calls to make it look like you talked to someone or missed a phone call even when you really didn’t.
A preference pane gets added to the Settings app after installation so you can input fake information that will appear in your Phone app:
From here, you can:
- Enter a fake 10-digit phone number you want the Phone app to display as a missed/outgoing call in the Recents tab
- Enter the number of seconds the call went on for (or enter “0” if you want the call to appear as a missed call)
- Enter the number of hours the call went on for
- Enter the number of minutes the call went on for
- Make it look like the call happened in the past rather than recently
At the bottom of the preference pane, there’s a Add Call toggle switch. Turning it on will log your “spoofed” information into the Phone app’s call log. You will then need to kill the Phone app from the App Switcher and restart it to see your changes.
Spoof iPhone’s call history
You can add more customization to your call log by adding the spoofed number to your Contacts app under a phony name. This will make the call to appear in the Phone app as the phone name you chose rather than a random phone number.
You can add as many spoofed calls as you want, but just remember to keep turning the toggle switch off and on again to add new calls.
I can’t imagine there are too many legitimate uses for this tweak, but if you find yourself having to prove you made a phone call when you really didn’t, then Fake Call History will get the job done.
You can download the app for free from Cydia’s BigBoss repository and works on all jailbroken iOS 9 and 10 iPhones. Because the Phone app is required for the tweak to work.
Note: Fake Call History doesn’t work on iPads or iPod touches.
- How to stop iPhone calls going straight to voicemail
- iPhone Can’t Receive Calls After iOS 13.3. Here’s The Fix!