How to See Your Spotify Listening History
Spotify is a well-known streaming platform for music streamers. However, you’ve probably come across some music in the past, and you’ve been looking for a way to get them back but could remember the title or any words in the lyrics. This article explains how to see your Spotify listening history.
- Launch Spotify and log in to your account.
- Tap on “Profile” in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click “Account” in the extended menu.
- Click “Privacy & Settings” In the sidebar to your left,
- Navigate to the “Download your data” section.
- In the “Step 1” tab, click the “Request” button.
- Check the Captcha and click “OK.” And click “OK” again.
- Now check your email to see messages from Spotify.
- Click “Confirm” after opening.
- Open the Spotify app.
- Click “Library” at the bottom of the screen.
- Open one of your playlists or create a new one if there’s non.
- Click “Add songs,” the tiny button below the playlist’s name.
- Now, swipe to the left three times on the “Add songs” page.
- Tap the name of any song to play a preview, or tap the plus sign to add it to the playlist.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-see-your-spotify-listening-history/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-08-09T08:23:52.000Z