RAM is a valuable feature your device has, and it can determine how fast your device can be. However, if you want to learn how much RAM your phone has, you’ll need to enable the hidden Developer Options menu. This article explains how to see how much RAM your Android phone has.
How Much RAM does your Android Phone Has?
To learn about your device RAM, follow the steps below to get it done:
- First, launch the Settings app on your Android phone.
- Next, navigate downward and click “About Phone.”
- Next, look for a statistic listed as RAM. That denotes how much RAM your Android phone has.
How to Know The RAM Your Android Uses?
- Launch your Android Settings app.
- Navigate downward and choose “About Phone.”
- Now, select Version or Build Number numerous times until you’re asked to enter your Version or Build Number numerous times until you’re asked to enter your PIN.
- Then, enter your PIN to activate Developer Options.
- Now, tap “Additionally Option” in your Settings.
- Choose “Developer Options.”
- Tap Memory.
- Now, select “Memory use by App” to learn which apps use the most RAM.