How to Run iOS Apps on an Android Device
How to run iOS Apps on an Android
There are many applications available for Android, iOS or the Windows operating systems for mobile devices. However, you may find yourself in a situation where you would like to run a particular iOS application but only have an Android device.
Is it possible to run iOS apps on Android smartphones? Yes, it is now possible by using iOS emulators for Android. Here in this post, we are going to share all the methods of running an iOS app on Android phones.
Note: some apps may still not work properly on Android. However, most apps will run properly.
iEMU is one of the best iOS emulators available on the web which is loaded with tons of amazing features. With this platform, one can easily run any iPhoneapplication in android OS device. Check out the Pros and Cons section to know more about this emulator :
- At least 512MB of RAM available
- Android version 2.3 or later
- A considerable amount of space on your device, as iEMU takes up to 60MB of space.
The iEMU emulator is one of the best emulators to run iOS applications on Android. It can be easily downloaded, installed and used. Download it hereand follow the steps below.
- If you downloaded the apk file using your computer, you will need to transfer the file to your Android device. It will take roughly 60MB of space.
- Go to your Android device’s Settings, then navigate to Security settings and enable “Allow installations of apps from unknown sources.”
- Navigate to where you have the iEMU apk file stored and tap on it to install.
After successfully installing the emulator, check the installed applications; you will see an application called AIO Downloader. (The second app on the screenshot below.) Tap on it to run it.
This app will allow you to download iOS applications and run them using the emulator. In my case I downloaded the iMusic application. Download the iOS application of your choice and enjoy running and using it on your Android device.
The only disadvantage associated with this emulator is that it only supports .zip and .ipas files.
Also read:Best PSP emulators for iOS 2020
Want to enjoy iOS game in your android device? Cider is one of the best emulator out there which provide their user with the feature to run any iPhone game in Android with very smooth experience. You will hardly feel any lag while using this application to run iOS games. Not only this, This emulator also has support for most of the iOS apps.
The first thing to do is download the Cider apkfile. When the download completes, transfer the file to your Android device and install it.
On successful installation, go to your device’s app drawer and locate the Cider application. Tap on it to launch it. This opens the emulator where you are now able to download and run iOS applications. I downloaded the iOS messaging application which worked the same way it works on iOS.
Thanks to the above-mentioned applications, it is now easier to run iOS apps on an Android device. One thing to note is that not all iOS apps are supported, and you will have to use trial and error to see if the apps you want work on the phone.
One of the easiest ways to run an iOS app on your Android device without installing any application is using Appetize.io on your phone’s browser. This is an online emulator which will launch an iOS-like device, complete with the look and feel of iOS.
- Open your phone’s browser and visit Appetize.io.
- When it loads, the screen below will be shown; click on the “Click to Play” button.
- This opens iOS, allowing you to run any iOS application here. To run your iOS app, you can upload it to the website, and it will be available for you to run.