How To Pair A Roku Remote Or Reset It
There are two types of Roku players, streaming boxes and streaming sticks. They’re designed to turn your ordinary television into a smart TV. But, more importantly, the Roku player lets you stream thousands of movies and TV episodes on your TV. This article will discuss how to pair the Roku remote control or reset it easily.
- Remove and stick new batteries into your Roku remote control.
- Now, keep yourself and the remote close within a couple of feet of the Roku player.
- Unplug your Roku player for a couple of minutes, at least two minutes.
- Now, plug it back in again.
- Once your Roku reboots, it may instruct you that you need to pair the remote control if you are in the guided setup phase.
- But If your Roku is already set up, you may not see a message that the remote needs to be paired.
- Remove the battery compartment from the Roku remote control.
- The press holds the rest button in the battery compartment for a few seconds before releasing it.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-pair-a-roku-remote-or-reset-it/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-05-07T20:48:40.000Z