4Chan is known as an image-based online message board, this platform allows its users to share images, comment, and reply using images or text. 4Chan is divided into boards consisting of different topics and each board contains threads created by users. Board topics are mostly related to Japanese anime and manga. In this article, you will learn how to leave a blank post on 4Chan.
How to Leave Blank Post On 4Chan
If you want to create a blank post in a thread, you can do so by inserting a special character into the “post” field, called a “soft hyphen.” You can create a soft hyphen by using an Alt character code. However, follow the below steps to leave a blank post on 4Chan:
- Launch your preferred browser and visit the 4Chan website.
- Now, choose a board from the “Boards” list.
- Then, select the “[Reply]” link next to the first post of a thread.
- Type your name in the “Name” field or leave it blank to post anonymously, and type your email address in the “E-mail” field, or type “noko” to skip the field and return to the thread after posting.
- Click to place your text cursor in the “Comment” field.
- Press and hold the “Alt” key on your keyboard, then type “0173” using the keys in the number pad (not the row of numbers above the letter keys).
- Now, release the “Alt” key to complete the Alt code for a “soft hyphen.”
- Then, type the verification text displayed in the image in the “Verification” text field.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button to submit your blank post.
How to Respond to 4Chan Posts?
- 4Chan’s website can be accessed using the link in Resources.
- To respond to a post, click it. The website’s homepage features a collection of entries organized into various categories. To reply to a specific post, choose a category and then search inside that category for the post in question.
- When you click the “Reply” button next to the post.
- In the “Reply” areas, please include your name, email address, the subject of your reply, and your thoughts on the post. Please enter the verification code that appears on the screen exactly. You can include any image file you like in your article by uploading it here. You’ll be prompted for a password here. You’ll need this password to erase the file you’ve attached to your post.
- Using the “Reply” form, press the “Submit” button.
- How To Delete A Blank Page In Microsoft Word
- What is Microsoft Planner and How to Use it
- How to Fix it When Yahoo Mail is not Working with Mac Mail