How to Jailbreak iPhone 6s & 6s Plus on iOS 8.1 using Pangu Jailbreak Tool
How to jailbreak iPhone 6s and 6s Plus – The Pangu8 jailbreak for Mac allows users to jailbreak their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running on iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 on their Mac.
This post was created for iPhones, but note that the steps are identical, no matter what device you want to jailbreak (iPad or iPod touch). Likewise, any iOS 8 firmware version can be jailbroken using this tool, including iOS 8, and iOS 8.0.2.
Pangu jailbreak tool supports the following iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 devices:
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod Touch 5G
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-jailbreak-iphone-6s-6s-plus/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-09-04T16:50:56.000Z
Backup your device using iTunes. The jailbreak has been reported to be working in most cases, but on the off chance something goes wrong, it’s a good idea to have an escape plan.
This guide is for Mac users, but it’s almost similar steps for Windows users.
- Use the link provided below to download the iOS 8-iOS 8.1 Pangu Jailbreak for Mac.
- Make a connection using a USB cable from your computer to your device.
- Turn off Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone, enable Airplane mode, Disable Passcode from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Right-click on the Pangu dmg file. You will be informed that “Pangu8” is an application downloaded from the Internet, and if you’re sure you want to open it. Click on the Open button to continue.
- Pangu will take some time to detect your device. Once done, Click on the blue “Start Jailbreak” button.
- If you’ve taken a backup of your device using iTunes and followed the other instructions mentioned in Step 3 then click on the Already Did to proceed to the jailbreak.
- Once you’ve backup your device using iTunes according to this guide, and followed other instructions as stated in step 3, click to proceed to the jailbreak.
- Once the process has being completed, Pangu8 will inform you that Jailbreak Succeeded! You should see the Cydia icon on your home screen.
After successfully jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can disable AirPlane mode and re-enable passcode and Find my iPhone.
In case you are facing issues jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad using Pangu, drop a comment and we will help you out.