How to Invert Colors on Chromebook – Looking at bright colors all day on a Chromebook can be exhausting work. If you are sensitive to bright lights on the Chromebook’s display, you might be unable to browse normally without a solution.
Inverting the colors on your computer’s screen can help people who have vision impairment and eye fatigue.
This guide will explain how to invert colors on your Chromebook to make browsing easier.
How to Invert Chromebook Colors in Settings
Inverting the colors on your Chromebook is easy and only takes seconds. Here’s how:
- Tap the bottom-right corner of the screen and select “Settings.” Its icon looks like a gear.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Advanced.”
- Select “Manage Accessibility Features.”
- Toggle on the “Use high contrast mode” feature, located in the “Display” section.
Your screen’s colors will immediately invert, and if you change your mind or need to go back to the standard colors, click the toggle again to switch back to its original position.
- The 5 Best Antivirus Software For Chromebooks In 2022
- How To Fix Chrome OS Is Missing Or Damaged on Your Chromebook
- Best Chromebook Games You Can Play in 2022
- How to Charge a Chromebook Without a Charger