How to Delete Yandex Mail Account – Yandex is Russia’s largest search engine. Millions of people across the world use the search engine.
In addition, Yandex is also the publisher of many products and services, such as Yandex.Disk, Yandex.Mail and Yandex.Maps.
This article explains how to delete a Yandex.mail account. Once closed, you won’t be able to send or receive emails from anyone.
What You Need to Know
Before we proceed to delete your Yandex Mail account, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
After deleting your mail account, you won’t be able to restore your deleted data or
access the information linked to your account.
How to Delete Yandex Mail Account
The process is pretty simple. If you know the username and password of the account you want to delete, you can easily delete your account in three steps.
- Log in to the Yandex.mail account you want to delete.
- Near the upper-right corner of Yandex.Mail, select your email address and avatar.
- Select Account settings from the menu that appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Account Settings page, and follow the Delete account link.
After clicking the account deletion link, a page will open. We recommend that you read the warnings on this page carefully.
Enter the answer to your security question under Answer. Then enter the security code and delete your account.
- How to Forward a voicemail message from your iPhone
- How To Change And Manage Voicemail Greeting
- 4 Awesome Voicemail Apps For Android Devices
- How To Easily Block Emails On Yahoo