Facebook applications were once available and allowed on Roku TV, but the app is no longer available for users to install anymore. However, there’s no technical way to get Facebook or Facebook Live on your Roku TV. This article explains how to cast Facebook to Roku TV easily.
We admit there’s no way to get Facebook on TV like before technology, but there are still a few alternatives like screen mirroring via a different service or streaming device.
How to Cast Facebook to Roku TV
You can easily use Facebook on your TV with your Screen mirror option, this is not strictly a Facebook app for Roku, but it’s almost the same thing. You can use this option to access all Facebook functions just like your smartphone. Follow the below steps to get it done:
- First, ensure your Roku device is perfectly connected to the TV.
- Once it’s connected and working perfectly, connect your smartphone and Roku to the Wi-Fi network.
- Ensure your Roku is on the Home Screen.
- Navigate down and choose Settings at the bottom of the left-hand navigation menu with your Roku Remote control.
- Then choose “System.”
- Now, click on the “Screen Mirror” option and choose “Always allow” when prompted.
- Hold on for a couple of minutes for Roku to search for your mobile device.
- Once the device appears on the Allowed devices menu located on the right side of the screen, tap on your device.
- You can now launch your Facebook app on your smartphone to display on the TV screen.
Note: You can only control your Facebook with your Smartphone. You can now enjoy the big screen to stream Live on Facebook.
- How To Get Disney Plus On Roku And Start Watching Now
- Roku Vs Firestick: Which Streaming Video Devices Are Better?
- How To Easily Cast Android Screen To Roku TV
- How to Fit it when Roku is not Working on Sharp TV