Unwanted blank page happen sometimes, particularly when you’re working with documents that is originated from another source. In this article, we will be discussing how to delete unwanted blank page in your Google Docs.
When you encounter this, all you have to do is to fix it by following the steps below.
Solution 1: Hit Delete To Rectify The Unwanted Page In Google Docs
Put your cursor at the end of the text on the page before and hit Delete or you can just highlight the blank page and delete it.
Solution 2: Use Custom Spacing (To Retify The Error In Google Docs)
Go to the Format menu
Locate the line spacing after a paragraph. Essentially, if you insert a certain amount of spacing after a the paragraph in your Google docs, it could be creating a new page at the end of your document where you don’t need one.
Solution 3: Remove A Page Break
You may have unintentionally inserted a page break into the document, And If that has happened, try to delete the page.
Or You’ll have to remove the page break in order to get rid of that extra page.
Solution 4: Adjust Margins
- Go to File
- Page Setup ( To adjust your margins)
- The common problem here is that the page may be trying to insert too large of a margin on the bottom.
- All you have to do is to just decrease the number and you should be back to the correct number of pages in your document.
- How To Insert A Text Box In Google Docs
- What Is Google Pay: Everything You Need To Know
- How To Do Subscript And Superscript in Google Docs
Image Credit: Alphr