How to Delete All Downloads From Your Computer
How to Delete All Downloads From Your Computer – Running out of space on your PC? You can free up space on your computer’s hard drive by deleting files you have downloaded through your Web browser in the past.
If you neglect clearing out your download and temp folders, you could have hundreds of megabytes or even gigabytes of data clogging up your system.
Some program installers also take up a lot of space. You can delete these files easily, though. You can quickly delete downloads made through Internet Explorer and other browsers, such as Firefox and Chrome.
This article will explain how to delete all the downloads from your computer.
- Navigate to the search bar next to the Windows Start Menu. Alternatively, press Windows Key+S.
- Enter “File Explorer” and select File Explorer.
- Click “Downloads” on the upper left of the window that opened.
- Press “Ctrl” and “A” to select all the downloaded files. If you do not want to delete all the downloads, click a specific file. Hold “Ctrl” and select the files if you want to mark a few.
- Press “Delete,” and click “Yes” or press “Ctrl” and “D.” This will delete the selected file(s).
- Now go back to Desktop, and press Windows Key+D to navigate to Desktop quickly.
- Locate the Recycle Bin on the Desktop and right-click on it.
- Select “Empty Recycle Bin” to permanently delete the downloads from your PC.