How To Connect Sonos To Tv Wirelessly
In this article, you will learn how to connect Sonos To Tv wirelessly.
Sonos is dramatically changing the game of home audio streaming through its innovative use by connecting surround sound speaker systems via Wi-Fi and the main controller.
Some of the basic things you will need to connect your Sonos to your TV would include an optical fiber cable, 3.55mm cable, HDMI, ARC adapter, or Sonos Connect. Here’s how to connect the Sonos device to the TV using Sonos App:
You can connect the Sonos speaker to your TV wirelessly via Sonos Application on any smartphone or tablet. This app can be used to pair Sonos device and TV together. Here’s how:
- Open the Sonos app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Go to settings and select ‘Connect. ‘
- Allow the Sonos device to sync with the app and pair your Sonos device with a TV.
- Connect your Sonos to the same Wi-Fi network your TV is connected to.
- Now, group all your Sonos speakers to your Sonos soundbar.