Google Chromecast is a convenient little device: cheap, easy to set up, and able to stream content from a variety of sources. In this article, we will be explaining how to easily Chromecast from Mac.
Google Chromecast is very cheap, convenient and quite easy to set up. Most importantly, users enjoy streaming content from a variety of source using this device. In this article, we will be explaining how to easily Chromecast from Mac.
Furthermore, this device can be used on mobile phone and tablets. But to get the most out of it you’ll want to use this device on PC to experience how beautiful it is.
How To Chromecast From Mac
Make sure you already set up your Chromecast before getting started to avoid delays. Now, follow the instructions below once you’re ready:
- Open Chrome on your Mac.
- Browse to the window you want to cast.
- Choose the Amazon Prime Video and Cast from the menu bar’s View menu.
- Locate and select a connected Google devices to cast to.
- Choose Remote screen for full screen casting.
- Then adjust the volume slider on the same window.
- Control playback of whatever you’re casting from your Mac’s screen using the Play, Pause, Forward, and Back on-screen buttons.
- When you’re done watching, viewing, sharing, whatever-ing, click STOP to release the Chromecast.
- How To Fix Device Cannot Start (Code 10) Error In Windows
- How To Permanently Delete Your Cash App Account
- How To Install Custom Fonts For Google Docs