Almost everyone recognizes google as a search engine and a software worthy of its name. it is common knowledge that they have answers to almost every question. What isn’t known is that google provides other services such as its browser (google chrome browser), its mapping system and geo-location, its recommendations and services, etc. Among these services is the Google Chrome Flags. In this article, we would be explaining the use of flags and how to enable them in google chrome.
Google will often put features behind flags before they are ready for prime time. Sometimes these features make their way to stable releases, but they can also disappear without warning. That’s the nature of using experimental and beta features.
There are flags available for different platforms as well. For example, there are certain flags for Chrome on Android, Chrome on Windows, etc. The process for enabling these flags is very simple.
Warning These features are not available to everyone for a reason. They may not work correctly and they can negatively impact your browser’s performance. Enable flags at your own risk.
The Google Chrome browser is one of the most commonly used and popular web browsers. This web browser is used by millions of people all over the world. It comes with tons of great features that any user can easily use. With the features included in the Google Chrome web browser, you can have the best web surfing experience. To provide the best experience to the users, the company keeps adding many new features and tools. There are some features included in this browser that are not available by default. And being a user of this browser, you need to note that every new feature that Chrome added to its platform is not available to all the users right away. The platform puts the features behind flags before they get ready to use for all the users. And to use these features, the users will have to enable the flags.
Enabling the Google Chrome Flags to Test Beta Features
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your device.
2. After launching the browser, tap or click on the address bar and then type “chrome://flags.” And now, hit the enter key.
3. And now, you will reach a page named “Experimental.” Here, you will see the page divided into two sections “Available” and “Unavailable”. Go through the “Available” list to enable any flag. Or you can also search for a specific flag.
4. And when you find a flag, click on the drop-down menu given next to it and then select the option of “Enabled.”
5. After you have enabled the flag, you will need to relaunch the browser on your computer to apply the changes. To activate the multiple flags before relaunching, you will have to click on the “Relaunch” button. And that’s it.
So, this is how any Google Chrome user can enable the flags to test the beta features. This way, you will be able to test out the new features that are in the development phase. And with this, I hope that you will like this article. And to know more about Google Chrome features, please check out the website.
- How To Clear The Cache In Google Chrome
- 8 Easy Ways To Get Microsoft Office For Free
- How To Make Gmail Display In Dark Mode