The modern operation system now includes recycle bin. This mean once you delete a file it get soft-deleted at first and stored in a recycle bin. However, you may want to empty your recycle been due to space or you’re looking to restore a file you deleted by mistake. In this article, we will be teaching you where is the Trash folder on Android device is located.
How To Find Trash In File Manager
Most Android phones also have a File Manager app installed, or you can choose to download a third-party app from the Google Play Store. Here’s where to find your trash in File Manager.
- On your Android phone, open File Manager.
- Click Recently Deleted.
- Click Delete All to delete everything or tap on each file to restore it.
How To Find Deleted Photos on Samsung
Here’s where to look for the trash can for your photos on a Samsung phone.
- Open Gallery.
- Choose the ellipsis.
- Tap Recycle Bin.
- How To Easily Search Twitter Image
- 5 Best Facial Recognition Search Engines For Tracking Picture
- How To Easily Delete Your Bing Search History