Emoji on Snapchat is what you get to see daily as it appears next to Snapchat contact names, but have you ever wondered, “what do the emojis mean on Snapchat?” This article explains Snapchat emojis’ meanings and how to use them.
Snapchat’s Emoji and Their Meaning
- 🌟 Gold Star — This means Someone has replayed the person’s snaps in the past 24 hours. They must have something interesting to show.
- 💛 Yellow Heart — This indicates that You are #1 best friends (#1 BFs) with each other. You send the most snaps to this person, and they send the most snaps to you.
- ❤ Red Heart — It means You have been #1 BFs with each other for two weeks.
- 💕 Pink Hearts — This means dedication. You have been #1 BFs with each other for two months straight.
- 👶 Baby — This indicates that You just became friends with this person.
- 😎 Face With Sunglasses — This means that One of your best friends is one of their best friends. You send a lot of snaps to someone that they also send a lot of snaps to.
- 😬 Grimacing Face — This means you share the same best friend. Your #1 best friend is their #1 best friend. You send the most snaps to the same person that they do. Awkward.
- 😏 Smirking Face — You are one of their best friends, but they are not your best friend. You don’t send them as many snaps as they send them to you.
- 😊 Smiling Face — This indicates Another best friend of yours. You send this person a lot of snaps. Though Not your #1 best friend, but they are up there.
- 🔥 Fire — Snapstreak! It means you have snapped at this person every day, and they have snapped you back. Increases with several consecutive days.
- 💯 Hundred — 100 Days Snapstreak. The 100 emoji appears next to the fire when you snap back and forth with someone for one hundred days without stopping.
- ⌛ Hourglass — This means that your Snapstreak is about to end. You are required to send another snap to keep it alive.
- 🎂 Birthday Cake — It indicated that this friend has a birthday today. The birth cake only displays if the friend has the Birthday Party feature enabled in settings.
Snapchat Emoji Meanings
Purple Zodiac Emojis In Snapchat (Snapchat’s Emoji)
Snapchat Users who have their birthday saved in Snapchat receive a small purple emoji next to their name, according to their relevant zodiac symbol for their date of birth.
Each zodiac emoji next to a Snapchat friend’s name represents a birthday in the following date ranges:
- ♈ Aries — March 21 – April 20
- ♉ Taurus — April 21 – May 21
- ♊ Gemini — May 22 – June 21
- ♋ Cancer — June 22 – July 22
- ♌ Leo — July 23 – August 22
- ♍ Virgo — August 23 – September 23
- ♎ Libra — September 24 – October 23
- ♏ Scorpius — October 24 – November 22
- ♐ Sagittarius — November 23 – December 21
- ♑ Capricorn — December 22 – January 20
- ♒ Aquarius — January 21 – February 19
- ♓ Pisces — February 20 – March 20
A smiling face emoji or Bitmoji appears as a status in chat to imply that the recipient has returned to view the conversation. It changes to a blue unread-style dot when the recipient is active.
- How To Know If Someone Has Blocked You On Snapchat
- What Are Snapchat Trophies And How To Unlock It?
- How to Save Snapchat Stories on iPhone