The Sims 4 Cheats: All Life Hack You Need
Sims 4 is a great game without cheats but why stick to limitations when you can explore all round. As a creator in Sims 4, once you tap into the world of cheats, your experience changes. We have it all here, from character to universe cheats. This article lists the Sims 4 cheats and all life hack you need to juice up your gameplay.
Firstly, you’ll need to enable the cheat mode, here’s how to
To enable cheats, you have to first summon the cheat option.
- On PC: Hold Ctrl and Shift, then press c
- For Mac cheats: Press Command and Shift, then press c
- On PS4: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
- For the Sims 4 Xbox One cheats: Press all four shoulder buttons simultaneously
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/the-sims-4-cheats/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-08-12T14:13:35.000Z
A box will surface in the top right corner where you can now input cheat codes.
Shift + Click Sims 4 cheatsAfter entering in testingCheats true in the cheat console, Shift+Click on Sims and objects for the following effects:
- Cheat Need > Make Happy: Enables all your Sim’s motives to full and mood to Happy
- Cheat Need > Enable/Disable Need Decay: Allows or stops Sims from Need changes
- Reset Object: Reset sims’ their status
- Add to Family: Adds a Sim absent in your family to it
- Modify in CAS: Modify the Sim in Create-a-Sim aside from name and inherited traits
- Make Dirty/Clean: Use on an object to make it dirty or clean
- Teleport Sim: Shift+Click on the ground to teleport a Sim to that point
- Make head: Causes an object to stick it on top of your Sim’s neck like a horrible chimera
- Rosebud – Get 1,000 simoleons
- Kaching – Receive 1,000 simoleons
- Motherlode – Receive 50,000 simoleons
- Money X – Replace X with a number to set an unlimited amount of simoleons for your household
- FreeRealEstate On – Turn all neighbourhood lots free
- FreeRealEstate Off – Return original prices
- household.autopay_bills true – turn off your household bills
- household.autopay_bills false – turn on household bills
- modebb.moveobjects: Ignore placement rules for objects and put them anywhere you like
- bb.showhiddenobjects: Purchase hidden objects
- bb.enablefreebuild: Build anywhere, even on restricted lots
- bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement: Purchase items locked by careers
- With an object selected you can also press Shift + [ or Shift + ] to increase or decrease object size.
Sometimes you can lose track of time and get stuck in a sticky situation. Here are cheats to help you get out:
- resetsim [firstname lastname]: Resets a trapped Sim
- sims.give_satisfaction_points [#]: Provides a Sim an amount of satisfaction points
- fillmotive motive_[motive]: Fills the registered motive, valid for Bladder, Energy, Fun, Hunger, Hygiene, Social
- sims.fill_all_commodities: Fills the motives for all Sims in the household
- aspirations.complete_current_milestone: Concludes a Sim’s current aspiration goal and awards the matching points
- To max out your Sim’s skill in a specific area use stats.set_skill_level Major_Logic 10. Of course, you can also set the value to something other than 10 if you don’t want to max it out.
The cheat console code relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others will instantly familiarize your Sim with all their neighbors.
In addition, relationships.create_friends_for_sim will spawn a new Sim on the lot already friends with yours. If you need more specific friendship (and romance) control, use the following to add and subtract from relationships between two Sims:
modifyrelationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] 100 LTR_Friendship_Main.
Replace “Friendship” for “Romance” to change romantic relationship values. Positive values will increase a relationship while using a negative value (ex: -100) will decrease it.
To prevent your Sims from death entirely, use death.toggle [true/false]. For all your other death cheats, use the following: sims.add_buff
Ghostly: Makes your sim into a ghost for 4 in-game hours.
In the Sims 4 Vampire expansion, you can kill your fanged Sims with stats.set_stat commodity_Vampire_SunExposure -100. You can also change a regular Sim into sun-killed vampire with traits.equip_trait Vampire_Sun.
Furthermore, in the Seasons expansion, there are a few ways to kill and resurrect your sims with seasonal effects. Use traits.[equip/remove]_trait Ghost_Overheat to create or undo a Sim who has died of heat. You can also substitute “Overheat” for “Frozen” or “Lightning”. In the Jungle Adventure expansion, you can use “poison” instead.
Use these handy User Interface cheats to remove game elements from your view or add extra utilities:
- headlineeffects [on/off]: Enables or disables headline effects like plumbobs and speech bubbles
- hovereffects [on/off]: Disable hover effect when you mouseover a Sim
- fullscreenToggle: Turns the game fullscreen/windowed
- fps [on/off]: Shows the fps on screen
Also read: How to Make a Healing Potion in Minecraft
After pressing Control + Shift + C, enter testingcheats on into the box that is in the top left corner of the screen. To add a Lifestyle, type traits.equip_trait and then one of the commands below. To remove a Lifestyle, type traits.remove_trait followed up one of the commands below.
- sims.fill_all_commodities – fills all motives
- fillmotive motive_bladder – fills specific motive
- fillmotive motive_energy – To fill specific motive
- Enter: fillmotive motive_fun – fills specific motive
- fillmotive motive_hunger – fills specific motive
- fillmotive motive_hygiene – To fill stated motive
- Type: fillmotive motive_social – fills specific motive
sims.give_satisfaction_points X – substitute X with the number of satisfaction points to give your Simaspirations.complete_current_milestone – complete your Sim’s current aspiration goal
stats.set_skill_level [Skill Name] X – replace X with 1-10 (10 = max) to set your Sim’s skill level, and swap [Skill Name] for any of the following skills:
- death.toggle true – Sims become immortal
- death.toggle false – Sims are mortal again
- sims.add_buff Ghostly – make your Sim a ghost, lasts four in-game hours
The Sims 4’s sci-fi pack is a Star Wars-themed expansion on the world of Batuu. Additionally, here is also a list of new cheats specific to the Batuu location. For this, make sure you’re there or most of these cheats won’t do anything.
After typing testingCheats true in the cheat console, Shift+Click on Sims and objects for the following Journey to Batuu cheats.
Free Batuu items: Shift+Click your Sim, choose Batuu Cheats, and then Give Batuu Items.
Change your Sim’s faction reputation: Shift+Click your Sim, choose Batuu Cheats, then Batuu Reputation. This allows you to set your allegiance with the First Order and Resistance, but note that gaining positive rep in one means negative rep in the other.
Change Faction world states: Shift+Click your Sim, choose Batuu Cheats, then Faction World States
Add Rey/Kylo Ren to your family: Shift+Click Kylo/Rey, choose Add to Family
Be aware that you’ll clearly have to find either character in Batuu to add them to the family, so make sure your Faction World State is set to the right rank for either the First Order or Resistance.
Max out your Lightsaber skill by punching in the following code: stats.set_skill_level Skill_Fitness 10
As is evident, your Lightsaber skill is really drawn from your general Fitness stat, so that’s what you need to max out to become a master Jedi. Ten is the max, but if you’re looking to set it to a particular value, just replace the 10 with any number between 1 and 9.
To get an unlimited supply of Galactic Credits, you’ll need to punch the code below into the console.
Note: The “1000” at the end is the sum of Galactic Credits that you’re giving your Sim. You can change that number to whatever, so go wild with it.
The following clothing cheat will unlock the full catalog of Journey to Batuu items, but know that you’ll have to punch it in either in Create A Sim or the Dwelling in Batuu.
These cheats work for the Eco. Read on to see their categories
One of the first things you might be obligated to do with Eco Lifestyle cheats is change your neighborhood’s Eco Footprint. If you just can’t stand starting out with an industrial neighborhood, use eco_footprint.set_eco_footprint_state [#] with one of these numbers:
0 – Green Eco Footprint1 – Neutral Eco Footprint2 – Industrial Eco FootprintEco Lifestyle Shift + Click Cheats
After entering testingCheats true in the cheat box, Shift+Click on Sims and objects for the following Eco Lifestyle cheats:
Enact or Repeal Neighborhood Action Plans: Shift + Click on your Public Voting Board or Mailbox to rapidly enact or repeal a NAP.
Get Influence: Shift + Click your Public Voting Board or Mailbox and pick “Give Sim Influence+15” to gain 15 Influence.
Get Bits and Pieces: Shift + Click on your Sim, select “Give Bucks” and choose Bits or Pieces to get 500 of either. You can also Shift + Click on your Fabrication Machines and choose “Give Bits and Pieces” to get 50 of each.
The Eco Lifestyle expansion enhances the new Sim careers as a Freelance Maker and Civil Designer and a couple of skills that relate to each.
As usual, use careers.[add/remove]_career [career] with either of the following career cheat codes:
In order to become a better freelance maker, you’ll want to increase your Fabrication skill. Here’s how to level up your Eco Lifestyle Skills:
- stats.set_skill_level AdultMinor_JuiceFizzing [#] – Juice Fizzing max level is 5.
- stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_Fabrication [#] – Fabrication maxes out at 10.
There are lots of new traits in the Eco Lifestyle expansion. In the cheat console, you can enter traits.equip_trait [trait code] with any of the following trait codes:
- Champion of the People: trait_ChampionOfThePeople: Gain satisfaction when you gain Influence and get more gifts from other Sims
- Eco-Engineer: trait_EcoEngineer: Create Eco-Updates faster and faster and get more parts when recycling
- Must Of The Maker: trait_MasterMaker: Fabricate items at a reduced cost
- Influential Individual: trait_Nature_InfluentialIndividual: Other Sims will be more Influenced by this Sim
- Eco Master: trait_eco_master: Inspire other Sims to become Eco-conscious
- Entrepreneur: trait_entrepreneur: These Sims like taking chances on investments
- Afizzionado: trait_Fizzyhead: Become focused while creating better products in the juice Fizzer
- Master Crafter: trait_makerNPC: Inspire fabrication recipes in other Sims
Get promoted in any of the school-specific careers and part-time jobs. You can also use careers.[add/remove]_career [Education/Engineering/Law] to get the job you’d like.
- Careers.Promote Education – promotes your Teacher or Professor
- Careers.Promote Engineering – promotes your Mechanical or Computer Engineer
- The Careers.Promote Law – promotes your Judge or Private Attorney
Use either of the two cheats below to set your desired level in Discover University’s two new skills.
- Stats.Set_Skill_Level Major_Robotics [#] –
- Stats.set_Skill_level Major_ResearchDebate [#]
- Shift+Click cheats for Discover University
After typing testingCheats true in the cheat console, Shift+Click on your Sims in Live Mode to enroll in university immediately.
Shift click on a Robotics Table to “Spawn Crafting Supplies” which will give you 50 of everything in the current Sim’s inventory.
The most recent Sims 4 expansion, Island Living, has plenty of cheats for altering the new careers and traits that it adds. We’ve listed many of them here!
Becoming a mer person
- traits.[equip/remove]_trait trait_OccultMermaid: Turn your Sim into a merperson or back into a normal Sim
- traits.equip_trait_OccultMermaid_MermaidForm: Toggles a mer tail on land.
Get promoted in any of the island-specific careers and part time jobs:
- careers.[add/remove]career Conservationist: Add or remove the Conservationist career careers.promote Conservationist: Get promoted in the Conservationist career careers.promote PartTime[Diver/Fisherman/Lifeguard]: Get promoted in the part time job of your choice
- careers.promote Teen_Lifeguard: Get promoted in the Lifeguard job as a Teen
- Island Living Trait cheats
- Use trait.[equip/remove]_trait [trait name] to equip or remove any of the following Island Living traits:
(Yes, the “trait_” at the beginning IS a part of the trait’s name!)
- trait_BeachBum_LaidBack: Laid back Sims never become tense
- trait_Hidden_IslandAncestor_Elemental: Island Ancestor Sims can increase the quality of plants and…summon volcanic bombs?
- trait_NaturalSpeaker: Natural Speakers are great at rubbing elbows and enthusing other Sims
- Lastly, trait_FriendOfTheSea: These Sims become friends with dolphins and merpeople easier than others
- Shift+Click cheats for Island Living
After typing testingCheats true in the cheat console, Shift+Click on your Sims in Live Mode to give them tans and burns or lock the current sun-affected tint of your Sim’s skin.
Start the party with an eruption. On a lot with the “Volcanic Activity” trait, use volcanic_eruption [small/large] to make lava bombs rain from the sky onto your lot.
If you want to climb the fame ladder, you can use the super simple famepoints [#] which will add the number of fame points to your currently selected Sim. Before you work on getting promoted you can also use careers.[add/remove]_career [Actor.DramaClub] if you’ve not started your path to stardom the non-cheat way.
- careers.promote Actor – promotes your Sim in the acting career
- careers.promote DramaClub – promotes your kid Sim in the Drama Club
You’ll also want to set your skill levels for the Get Famous pack if you’re in a bind.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Acting [#] – Acting skill maxes out at 10
- stats.set_skill_level Minor_Media [#] – Media Production maxes out at 5
- Last up, you might want one of the special traits that your Sims can have as part of Get Famous.
traits.equip_trait WorldRenownedActor – Renowned actors never fail at an acting actiontraits.equip_trait UnstoppableFame – Unstoppable Sims never experience Fame decay over time and aren’t ruffled by Paparazzi.
Sims 4: Cats & Dogs adds the Veterinarian career and several pet-related traits. Here’s how to set them to your liking for your animal aficionados. In addition, remember to first use testingcheats true before the rest of these cheats!
In addition, use stats.set_skill_level [skill] [#] to change your Sims’ level in these pets abilities:
- Major_Vet: The veterinary skill tops out at 10.
- skill_Dog: Your Sim’s ability to train pets goes up to 5.
- You can use traits.equip_trait Attraction to have your Sim’s relationships with animals begin at a higher level.
Furthermore, you can use the following cheats to change your Sims’ status in the Vet career path:
- careers.add_career Vet
- careers.promote Vet
- careers.remove_career Vet
- careers.retire Vet
- Killing and un-killing your pets
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_OldAge [Pet ID] will turn your pet into a ghost if you are either an absolute monster or (spoiler alert) attempting an elaborate Sim version of John Wick. To get your pet’s ID (you monster), use sims.get_sim_id_by_name [PetFirstName] [PetLastName]