If your Fitbit Alta refuses to sync, won’t turn on, or isn’t responding to your taps, it may be time for a reset. However, resetting a Fitbit tracker to its factory settings is the best way to deal with software issues, as well as erase all your personal data which is great if you’re planning on giving it away. In this article, we will talking about how to reset your Fitbit Alta activity tracker.
How To Reset A Fitbit Alta
- Connect the tracker’s charging cable by squeezing both clamps and affixing it to the back of the unit.
- Plug the charger into a USB port.
- Press the button on the USB connector three times in fewer than eight seconds. Pause for about a second between each press.
Note: If the Fitbit logo displays on the tracker’s screen, and you feel a small vibration, the Fitbit Alta has restarted. All of your data will still be intact.
How To Remove Your Fitbit Alta Or Alta HR From Your Account
Removing your Fitbit Alta from your account will erase your tracking history. To preserve this data, Export all Datas before removing your device. Follow the steps below to get it done:
- Go to the Fitbit website
- Log into your account.
- From the Fitbit dashboard, select the gear in the upper-right corner.
- Now select your Alta Tracker.
- At the bottom of the page, select Remove this Alta from your account.
How To Erase Your Data Off A Fitbit Alta
You’re planning on selling or giving away your Fitbit Alta. Here’s how to erase all of your data for safety protection:
To wipe a Fitbit Alta , just disconnect it from your Fitbit account , and connect it to a new one. As soon as it connects to the new account, all of its data will be erased.
- Sonos One Vs. Bose Home Speaker 300: Which Is Better?
- The 5 Best USB-C Monitors You Can Buy In 2021
- Is PlayStation Virtual Reality (PSVR) Worth It?