Can't Turn On IPhone After Screen Replacement? Quickly Fix It
If you've recently had your iPhone screen replaced and it won't turn on, it can be frustrating and worrying. You may be wondering what went wrong and how you can fix it. Fortunately, there are several ways to repair an iPhone that won't turn on after screen replacement.
One of the first steps to take is to check if the battery has enough charge. If the battery is low, try charging the phone for at least 30 minutes before attempting to turn it on. However, if this does not work, it may be time to consider more advanced troubleshooting methods for the "iPhone won't turn on after screen replacement fix now" issue.
The Importance Of Proper Screen Replacement
Replacing an iPhone screen is a delicate process that requires a certain level of skill and expertise. If not done correctly, it can lead to more damage and ultimately, cost you more money in repairs. That's why it's crucial to choose a reliable and experienced iPhone screen repair service to handle the job.
When replacing an iPhone screen, it's important to use high-quality parts that are compatible with your specific model. Using cheap or low-quality parts can result in a range of issues, including poor touch responsiveness, dead pixels, and even damage to the phone's internal components.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/iphone-wont-turn-on-after-screen-replacement-fix-now/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-05-29T21:58:02.000Z
Additionally, proper installation techniques and procedures must be followed to ensure the new screen is fitted securely and correctly aligned. A poorly installed screen can cause the phone to malfunction, display blurry images, or become unresponsive to touch commands.
Signs That Your iPhone Needs A Screen Replacement
A cracked or shattered iPhone screen is a common problem that many people face. It not only looks unsightly but can also impair the functionality of the device. Here are some signs that your iPhone may need a screen replacement:
- Cracks or shattered glass on the screen.
- The display shows lines or patterns.
- The touch screen becomes unresponsive or inaccurate.
- Dead pixels or discolored spots on the display.
- The screen flickers or goes black intermittently.
If you notice any of these signs, it's essential to have your iPhone's screen replaced as soon as possible. Ignoring the problem can lead to further damage, including internal component damage.
Possible Causes Of iPhone Not Turning On After Screen Replacement
There are several reasons why your iPhone may not turn on after a screen replacement. Some of the most common reasons include:
If the screen is not connected properly to the logic board, your iPhone may not turn on. This is a common issue when replacing screens and can be easily fixed by ensuring that all connections are properly secured.
If the battery is damaged or not working properly, your iPhone may not turn on. This can be caused by a number of factors, including overcharging, exposure to extreme temperatures, or general wear and tear.
If the replacement screen is faulty, your iPhone may not turn on. This can be caused by a number of factors, including poor-quality components or incorrect installation.
In some cases, a software issue can cause your iPhone to not turn on after a screen replacement. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including a corrupted operating system or a failed update.
5 Ways To Repair An iPhone That Won't Turn On After Screen Replacement
Here are five ways to fix your iPhone if it won't turn on after a screen replacement:
Check The Connections
The first thing you should do is check all the connections between the screen and the logic board. Make sure they are properly secured and connected. If you find any loose connections, reseat them properly and try turning on your iPhone again.
Charge Your iPhone
If your iPhone still won't turn on, connect it to a power source and let it charge for at least 30 minutes. Sometimes a completely drained battery can prevent your iPhone from turning on.
Hard Reset Your iPhone
If your iPhone still won't turn on after charging, try doing a hard reset. To do this, press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
Check The Battery
If your iPhone still won't turn on after a hard reset, it's possible that the battery is damaged. You can check the battery by removing the back cover of your iPhone and examining it. If you see any signs of damage or leakage, you may need to replace the battery.
Restore Your iPhone
If none of the above solutions work, you may need to restore your iPhone to its factory settings. This will erase all the data on your iPhone, so make sure you have a backup before doing this. To restore your iPhone, connect it to your computer and use iTunes to restore it to its factory settings.
How to Fix iPhone Black Screen of Death? 3 Ways to Save Its Life!
DIY Screen Replacement V/S Professional Screen Replacement
While DIY screen replacement may seem like a cost-effective option, it's not always the best choice. Unless you have prior experience and the necessary tools, it's best to leave the job to a professional.
Professional screen replacement services have the expertise and knowledge to identify and fix any underlying issues with your iPhone. They also have access to high-quality replacement parts that are compatible with your device.
DIY screen replacement, on the other hand, can result in further damage to your device if not done correctly. It's also important to note that attempting to repair your iPhone on your own can void any existing warranty, leaving you with no coverage in case something goes wrong.
How To Claim iPhone Screen Replacement Under Warranty?
If your iPhone screen is damaged and is still under warranty, you may be eligible for a free screen replacement. Here are the steps to claim your iPhone screen replacement under warranty:
- Check your iPhone warranty status - You can check your iPhone's warranty status by going to the Apple website or contacting Apple Support.
- Schedule an appointment with Apple - If your iPhone is still under warranty, you can schedule an appointment with Apple Support to have your screen replaced.
- Provide proof of purchase - To claim your iPhone screen replacement under warranty, you must provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice.
- Prepare your iPhone for repair - Before bringing your iPhone in for repair, it's essential to back up your data and remove any accessories or cases.
- Bring your iPhone in for repair - Once you've scheduled your appointment and prepared your device, bring it to the Apple Store or authorized service provider for repair.
How To Choose A Reliable And Trustworthy iPhone Screen Repair Service?
Choosing a reliable and trustworthy iPhone screen repair service is crucial to ensure that your device is repaired correctly and with high-quality parts. Here are some tips to help you choose the right repair service:
- Check reviews and ratings - Look for reviews and ratings of the repair service online to see what others have to say about their experiences.
- Ask for recommendations - Ask friends or family members for recommendations of repair services they have used in the past.
- Verify credentials - Ensure that the repair service is licensed and certified to repair iPhones.
- Check for warranty - A reliable and trustworthy repair service will offer a warranty on their work and replacement parts.
- Compare prices - While cost shouldn't be the only factor in your decision, it's important to compare prices to ensure that you're not being overcharged.
- Inquire about the repair process - Ask the repair service about their repair process, including the type of replacement parts they use and the installation techniques they follow.
- Look for convenience - Choose a repair service that is conveniently located and has flexible scheduling options.
- Ask about turnaround time - Inquire about the estimated turnaround time for the repair so that you can plan accordingly.
By following these tips, you can choose a reliable and trustworthy iPhone screen repair service that can help you restore your device to its full functionality.
People Also Ask
How Long Does It Take To Replace An iPhone Screen?
The time required for screen replacement may vary, but it typically takes around 30 minutes to an hour.
Can I Replace An iPhone Screen Myself?
It's possible to replace an iPhone screen yourself, but it requires technical knowledge and the right tools.
How Much Does It Cost To Replace An iPhone Screen?
The cost of iPhone screen replacement varies depending on the model, but it typically ranges from $100 to $300.
How Do I Know If My iPhone Needs A Screen Replacement?
Signs that your iPhone needs a screen replacement include cracks, scratches, or a completely shattered screen.
Will Apple Replace My iPhone Screen For Free?
Apple may replace your iPhone screen for free if it's still under warranty or if you have AppleCare+.
If your iPhone won't turn on after a screen replacement, it can be frustrating and worrying. However, there are several ways to fix the problem. The most common causes of an iPhone not turning on after a screen replacement are loose connections, a damaged battery, a faulty screen, and software issues.
You can try fixing the problem by checking the connections, charging your iPhone, doing a hard reset, checking the battery, and restoring your iPhone to its factory settings. These steps can help you address the issue and get your iPhone functioning properly once again.
So, if you're struggling with an "iPhone won't turn on after screen replacement fix now" issue, try these steps and see if they help.