Easy Solution to Instagram 4K Video Uploads
Instagram 4K video – Instagram has made its gradual development into one of the most incredible modern times social networking platforms, increasingly being used to garner greater engagement and reach out to a broader audience segment. The same thing applies to video marketing which is expected to lure in 80% of the global traffic by 2019. But the main problem occurs when we try to upload 4K content to Instagram, which succumbs to massive deterioration in quality.
Although 4K visuals are a lot more visually appealing than HD ones, it can also prove extremely demanding for your computer to tackle especially when it comes to editing. But it returns; its post-production stage might appear pretty slow and laggy. So today, we will address this burning issue of Instagrammers around the globe who have been failing to retain the rich quality of 4K content shot through either a dedicated GoPro 4K action camera or 4K capable phone and uploaded over Instagram.
Upload 4K Videos to Instagram
To generate more Instagram video engagement, video content can serve you better than the rest. It’s best known to receive two times more comments than simple text or picture content. The same applies to your number of likes. Although to make the most out of video uploads, you need to have a clear idea about the overall requirements for Instagram videos.
- Your Instagram video can be uploaded in five different formats square, landscape, carousel, portrait, and stories.
- Square video resolution (minimum 600 x 600) (maximum 1080 x 1080)
- Landscape video resolution (minimum 600 x 315) (maximum 1080 x 608)
- Portrait video resolution (minimum 600 x 750) (maximum 1080 x 1350)
- Carousel video resolution (minimum 600 x 700) (maximum 1080 x 1920)
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/easy-solution-to-4k-video-uploads-on-instagram/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-09-02T13:50:25.000Z
Quality Loss Due to Compression
We got the above results when we tried to upload 1080p and 4K videos over Instagram. As a result of this, it’s now exceedingly clear that you won’t be able to benefit from the best 4K upload settings while normally uploading your files over Instagram and need to bank on a proper video editing software to get you through the same. VideoProc can come to your instantaneous support and help you to edit, resize, convert and adjust 4K UHD videos for being played in the best favorable way over Instagram, and that too without any quality loss.
Steps To Compress Video Using VideoProc
Sloppy frames problem can be avoided by converting 4K video to 1080p using VideoProc, which has already assembled a tremendous fan following coupled with its easy-to-navigate interface. This intuitive software has been specially programmed to deal with 4K UHD video captured by GoPro at 120 or 240 fps.
Slow-motion videos can also be converted in the same stable way that remains fully buffered from all chances of unexpected crashes or lags. Furthermore, it banks full GPU acceleration, which keeps the file size 90% smaller than the original version without undergoing any progressive worse in terms of quality. Anyway, let’s now look at the steps to be followed for undertaking the conversion process.
- You will have to launch the application and click on the ‘Video’ button appearing at the main interface.
- Secondly, you will have to import the video file you wish to process by clicking the +Video button.
- You can now choose the output format of your edited video by clicking on the ‘Video’ tab appearing at the bottom of the interface and taking your pick amongst the available formats.
Choose Video Format
- If your desired format is not there, you can click on ‘Target Format’ to access more profiles.
- Different parameters can be adjusted from the Codec Option of the Format Settings window. For example, it becomes possible to modify the resolution, frame rate, and aspect ratio from the ‘Video Codec Options’ section for generating better playback effects.
- The destination folder can be chosen or selected by clicking on the ‘Browse’ button appearing at the top left of the interface.
- In the end, you will have to click on ‘Run’ to initiate the transcoding process.
4K vs. 1080p Converted from 4K
An example of the two frames can be taken where the first one is 4K converted to 1080p and the second one is 4K content uploaded directly over Instagram. You can make a difference in the quality of these two frames by looking closely at the level of contrast and saturation.
On an Instagram daily basis, millions of content get uploaded. This creates the requirement for an enormous data center that could keep all the data intact in its original form. Keeping such things in mind, Instagram compresses every video to optimize the limited storage space and bandwidth. This problem can be tackled by transferring the original footage of your file to your PC to tap into the raw power of your system and utilizing its large display to unleash your fullest potential. This also creates the requirement of a powerful 4K video processing software, which is exactly where VideoProc comes to your rescue.