Most people keep their Fitbits on at all hours of the day and night, only to remove the device for a short period and never shut down. In this article, we will be explaining how to turn off Fitbit Versa and restart it.
The Fitbit device often tracks your biometrics and movements and creates an increasingly accurate accounting of your activities, fitness, and overall well-being. But it is important to turn it off occasionally, even if you do wear the thing 24/7, as shutting it down can help the Versa conserve its charge or run more efficiently.
How To Turn Off A Fitbit Versa
- Open the “Settings” menu.
- Scroll down and tap the “About” link.
- On the next menu, scroll down and tap “Shutdown.”
- Tap “Yes” to confirm the shutdown.
If, however, you want to turn a Fitbit device on again, do a long push on the left-hand button. It will start right up again.
- How To Change Time On Fitbit Device
- The Best Fitbit Device You Can Buy In 2022
- How to reset a Fitbit Versa
(Image Credit: BusinessInsider)