If you have a Bose Soundlink speaker and you’re unsure how to pair it with your smartphone, we are here to help!
This article will explain how to connect a Bose Soundlink Bluetooth speaker to an iPhone or Android device.
How to Pair a Bose Soundlink Speaker
If you’re using your Bose Soundlink Bluetooth speaker for the first time, make sure it’s fully charged.
The Bluetooth speaker should go into a connecting mode when turned on for the first time.
On iOS devices:
- Open the Settings app from the Home Screen.
- Now, tap Bluetooth toggle On. You’ll know Bluetooth is on when the icon turns green.
- Under Devices, select Bose Soundlink.
On Android devices:
- Open the Settings app and tap on Connected devices.
- Tap the Bluetooth toggle switch on.
- Tap Pair New Device and select Bose Soundlink.
When it’s ready to connect, you’ll see a blue light blink on your Bose Soundlink. It will blink white when it’s connecting, and it will appear a solid white when it’s connected to a device.
Pairing two Bose Soundlink Speakers
If you want to pair two Bose Soundlink speakers, you can use the Bose application called “Bose Connect.” You can also connect both speakers manually.
Connecting two Bose Soundlink Speakers Via the Bose Connect App
To connect your Bose Soundlink speakers using the Bose Connect app, follow the steps below:
- Turn on both speakers.
- Pair one of the speakers with your phone. To do this, follow the steps mentioned above.
- Next, find the “Party mode” icon in the Bose application.
- Now, choose the “continue” option and wait for your speakers to connect for a few seconds.
Pair your Bose Speakers Manually
As we mentioned, you don’t have to go through the app to connect your speakers. Here’s how to do it manually:
- Turn on both speakers.
- Pair one of the speakers with your phone.
- After you connect it, press the volume up and Bluetooth buttons simultaneously on that speaker.
- Your speaker will inform you that the connection has been made and that you can connect to the second device.
- Release the buttons and move on to the next speaker.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth and volume down buttons simultaneously on the second device.
- After you hear a sound, release the buttons.
- Please wait for a few seconds for your speakers to inform you that they have entered the Party mode.
That’s it; you’ve successfully paired two Bose Soundlink speakers.
- How to Connect Bose Headphones to a Mac
- Sonos One Vs. Bose Home Speaker 300: Which Is Better?
- Apple AirPods (2019) Vs Bose SoundSport Free