How to Move Roku Channels – If you’ve got a lot of channels on your Roku’s home screen, you might want to organize them to make the channels you use most often easier to find.
In this article, we will walk you through the process of reorganizing your Roku channel screen.
It’s very easy to move channels on Roku’s home screen, and you can put them in any order you like. So grab your remote control, and follow these steps.
How to move channels on Roku
Note: If the original remote is faulty or you can’t find it, you can download and install Roku digital remote on your smartphone via App Store or Google Play Store to perform all of these same steps.
- Using your Roku remote, navigate to the channel you want to move.
- Press the asterisk (*) button and select Move channel.
- Using the arrow buttons on the remote, move the channel icon around the screen until you position it where you want it to be.
- When you’re done, press the OK button on your remote to save that channel’s location.
- Now repeat that process for each streaming channel app you want to move around the screen.
If you don’t want to see an app appear on the home screen at all, you can choose “Remove channel” from the Details pop-up.
- How To Delete Channels On Your Roku
- 22 Best Hidden Roku Channels You Should Add Right Now
- How to Log Out of Hulu on Roku and All Other Devices