Make Facebook Posts Shareable: It is strange but possible that your friends and followers are unable to share posts that you made. You’ll need to go to your post’s privacy settings to rectify this. In this tutorial, we will be explaining how to make your Facebook post shareable.
Different settings can cause your post to not have a Sharing option. One of such is when you make a post for only your friends on Facebook.
Note: These privacy settings are global and control how all future posts will be seen. If you change the privacy setting to public on one post, your next post will default to public. This applies to anything that has the privacy / audience button mentioned below. You can change this setting by using the audience button on another post or by visiting Facebook’s privacy settings page (you must be signed in to your Facebook account for this link to work).
Sharing Posts From Pages
Generally, Facebook posts are entirely public and can be viewed by anyone even if you aren’t following the page. This automatically results to the fact that the Page’s posts are also public and can be shared by anyone. You can share a post from a Facebook page by clicking or tapping “Share” option underneath the post and then typing in a message to accompany the shared post if you desire. Tap or click “Share Now” to share that post with your Facebook friends.
Sharing Posts From Groups
Facebook groups can be one of two kinds, public or private, and this has an effect in whether Facebook posts from the group are shareable. Public Facebook groups are fully accesible to everyone on Facebook, even those who are not members. You can share Facebook posts from public groups by clicking or tapping “Share” below the post. If the Facebook group is private, you can only share posts from the group with fellow members of that group.
Sharing Posts From Friends
Sharing a post from a friend is completely dependent on that friend. The friend’s privacy settings control his post and who has access to it. In case you can’t find the share icon, it means they set it that way. You can ask the friend about it to confirm his stand on the post in question.
How To Make A Facebook Post Shareable
- Firstly, launch the Facebook App or Facebook website and go to the post you want to make shareable
- Then, at the upper-right hand corner of the post is an icon with three dots, click on it and select the Edit post option
- Next, tap the Audience button, change it to Public
- Then click the Save button at the upper right corner
Friends and other Facebook users will now be able to share your post. Before that post goes viral, and notifications start pouring in, take a look at how to disable notifications for a Facebook post.
How To Allow Sharing On A New Post
- Firstly, launch the Facebook website or the Facebook Mobile app and start a new post
- Next, before posting, change the Audience button to Public
Also read: Best Custom PC Builder Websites
- Lastly, click or tap the Post button when ready
- How To Track A Cellphone Location Without Them Knowing
- Ways To Track Activities On iPhone 12 Pro Max From Anywhere
- How To Clone A Phone Without Ever Touching It