Top Best Custom PC Builder Websites
Putting together your own custom gaming PC has a lot of advantages to it. You get to choose the exact parts you need, thereby increasing performance and reducing cost. However, selecting the best custom PC builder can be a bit of a hassle for some, so we have taken the trouble to expatiate on the best for you.
This article highlights the best custom PC builder website with their standout features to help you decide which best suits your need. You can read on to find out more about the best custom builders for PCs
Number one on our list goes to CyberPowerPC. This is one of the best custom PCs in the market currently. Some of its enticing features include:
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/best-custom-pc-builder-websites/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-07-15T11:03:48.000Z
- Wide selection of components.
- Price range of $700 to $6000.
- Virtual reality system.
- Custom built-in rigs.
- Water-cooling and Overclocking solutions
- Choice to create your own content.
- Three years warranty.
Don’t miss: The Best Gaming Headsets In 2021
The website also has a custom PC and laptop building tool which sorts out components based on your budget. You can also input the game you want to play and your preferred settings. CyberPowerPC will then generate the PC parts to fulfill the FPS, resolution, and other parameters that you set previously.
However, CyberPowerPC has some downsides to it, like slower shipping times, which can take up to a couple of weeks. If you want to get your order shipped faster, you can either enroll on Amazon Prime or pay a rushed shipping fee.
iBuyPower is a custom PC builder that is geared towards veteran gamers. Established in 1999, the company offers a daunting selection of components that might be confusing for beginner PC builders. However, it can be a haven for those who have done their research or have PC building experience. Its key features to note are:
- A price range of $800 to $1000.
- They offer essential cable management.
- Customizable interface.
- Water-cooling and Overclocking management.
- An Easy Builder tool for beginners.
- Tailoring and management of your preferences.
- A three years warranty.
Also, iBuyPower offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for most purchases. However, you should know that iBuyPower doesn’t shoulder the handling and shipping fee. Additionally, some products are also subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Also read: The 12 Best Laptops Under $500 In 2022
This is different from EA’s Origin platform. A clue to this is how Origin was created four years before EA.
Origin PC currently deals in pre-made gaming PCs, gaming laptops, as well as some of their own cooling solutions and accessories. Origin sells four base gaming PCs that can be heavily customized according to the buyer’s preferences. Its features include:
- The use of small form factor for Chronos, Mid Tower for Neuron, Full Tower for Millenium and Big Tower cases for Genesis.
- Customizable components.
- Customizable casing.
AVADirect is another company that has been existing for a long time now. Launching in the year 2000 and upping their game ever since, they stand as a beacon in their field. They are experienced and provide top-notch services. Some of their admirable features include:
- The offer of installment payment.
- Wide variety of prebuilt PCs customizable to your taste.
- Tailoring your preference to suit your budget and taste.
- AVADirect offers a 1-year or 3-year limited warranty on complete systems, 1-year for barebones systems, and a lifetime labor warranty on custom-built products.
For those who are not in the United States, Digital Storm is the right option. It is one of the few companies that ship internationally. Founded in 2002, Digital Storm has had more improvements ever since its inception. Some of its key features include:
- A price range of $1000- $3000.
- A 4k HD.
- The unique Virtual Reality.
- Water-cooling and Overclocking system.
- Three years warranty.
- International distribution.
However, this PC builder has a notable downside to it. Digital Storm doesn’t have as much inventory as its other competitors. Their website also has a subpar building tool with limited options available.
The Puget Systems is less flashy than most others, but this doesn’t reflect on their reliability at all. Their website isn’t intriguing or colorful, but it’s effective. Check out their features below:
- Easy to navigate interface.
- Varying degrees of customization.
- One-year warranty on their products.
- Effective and reliable.
The most distinguishing factor about Xidax is their warranty of a lifetime. Ever heard of a warranty holding for a lifetime? Well, Xidax can replace defective components with compatible parts for free. If any part of your PC gets damaged, it would be fixed. Some of their other notable features include:
- An offer for money back within 45 days.
- Services encompass Servers, Workstations, Laptops and Gaming.
- Price range of about $800 to $15,000.
- Spectacular Virtual Reality.
- Overclocking and Water-cooling system.
- 4K HD resolution.
- International distribution.
However, the downside is that this Utah-based custom PC builder doesn’t have the same variety as iBuyPower and CyberPower PC. Other services on offer from Xidax include engraving, RGB lighting, CPU removal (delidding), and faster shipping. There is also a monthly installment option.
Finally, is the oldest company on our list. Existing since 1992, Falcon Northwest stands as a pioneer in the PC gaming world. As a quick fact, their very first product was a high-end PC called the Mach V, and it was running MS-DOS!
Of course, the company has come a long way since then. Today, their desktop PCs come in three flavors: FragBox, Tiki and Talon. The most distinguishing element between these is the form factor – FragBox PCs are packed into a small form factor case, the Tiki features a sleek Micro Tower, while the Talon is a regular Mid Tower, making it the most versatile, too. Their features include:
- Highly customizable internal and external components.
- A 3 years warranty.
- An offer of a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Price of a minimum of $2000.
The only downside to this could be their pricing. Regardless, you’d be getting your money’s worth.
You might ask yourself, “Are custom PC builder websites worth it over building a PC?”
PC builder attains their parts through cheaper means. This is because they buy them in bulk. Most times, using a good custom PC builder website saves you a lot of money than building the same PC yourself. Through this, it is conclusive that they are worth a shot.
Usually, there aren’t no best. Being the best is usually subjective. All you need to do is go through our list and decide what’s best for you.