This is a step-by-step tutorial on how to download and install CyberFlix TV on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube.
CyberFlix TV Apk for FireStick streams Movies and TV Series that are available on Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and other services.
It has the same interface as Terrarium TV but only shows quality streams. Terrarium TV was an incredibly popular entertainment app and we are still looking for an app that can truly step in its shoes. I must say, CyberFlix TV comes very close.
We recommend users to give CyberFlix TV a try on your Amazon devices if they want to avoid any buffering issues.
Attention FireStick Users: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users’ online activities. If found streaming copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend you to get a good FireStick VPN and hide your identity so that your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
Be sure to always remain secure when streaming Free Movies and TV Shows. Always use VPN to protect your privacy online and hide your original IP address.
How to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
Sometimes your ISP can block access to this app because it streams free content. To avoid that from happening, install and use Surfshark VPN and connect any of its servers.
- First, open setting from the main menu
- Then Click On Device
- Choose the Developer Option
- Click on Apps from Unknow Sources
- Choose Turn on Option
- Visit the homescreen and open search option and type “Downloader”
- Click on the Downloader App
- Click on Download
- Open the App and Click on “ALLOW’
- Add the following URL in the URL box exactly as provided here: https://cyberflix.me/cf and hit Go
- The Download will start and you will have to wait till it finishes downloading
- Once download finishes, Click Install
- Once the app is installed, press Done
- Now a message will appear, click Delete
- Press Delete again
- Return to FireStick Home > Click on Settings > Then Applications
- Select Manage Installed Applications
- Here you will find CyberFlix TV on the list, click on it
- Click Launch Application and enjoy streaming movies and TV shows
How to Access and Use CyberFlix TV on FireStick
You must have noticed that the recently installed apps on FireStick do not show on the home screen. But, you can access them easily from Your Apps & Games section. Here is how:
- Long press the Home key on your FireStick remote until you see the following pop-up menu. Click Apps
- Scroll down to the bottom where you will find the CyberFlix TV app. To move the app to the home screen, select it and press the menu key on your remote (3 horizontal lines). The following pop-up menu appears on the bottom right. Click Move
- Now simply move the app to one of the top 3 rows. Go back to the home screen and run the app from there.
- On the first run, CyberFlix TV shows you the Changelog window. Click OK. You are then prompted to choose the default video player. Go ahead and click MX Player
- Click Accept on the disclaimer window. Just like Terrarium TV and Titanium TV, the main-screen of CyberFlix TV on FireStick also shows the popular/trending TV shows by default.
- Click the hamburger menu in the top-left corner. The following drop-down is displayed. Click Movies to see the list of movies. The drop-down menu has other options as well, such as Favorites, TV Calendar, Downloads, and Settings.
How to Get Subtitles
The reason why we have recommended users to get MX Player is that it shows subtitles. It has an easy subtitle setup:
- Once you select your Movie/TV Show, click on the stream you want to play for e.g. 720p, 1080p, etc.
- A box will appear that will ask you if you want to play with subtitles, click on that option
- Now choose the subtitle source (Always choose the one that has the most downloads)
- The video will play with subtitles automatically
You can also integrate Real Debrid with the CyberFlix app and watch quality streaming content in 1080p.
How to Download Movies with CyberFlix TV FireStick App
What if you want to download Movies from CyberFlix TV so you can watch it later with friends and family?
Well, CyberFlix has recently added a download feature.
Follow these steps below:
- Once you select a Movie and have chosen the streaming quality, a message will appear.
- Click on Download
- The file will begin to download instantly
- Once it is completed, you will see that your Movie will appear in the finished tab. Enjoy watching!
It is important to know that before downloading any Movie, you need to install a VPN for FireStick. It will help you in hiding your original location from ISPs and online hackers.
Disclaimer: We do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain.
Here are some of the alternatives to CyberFlix. You can try these apps along with best FireStick apps 2021 if you can’t seem to install them:
- Bee TV on FireStick
- Typhoon TV on FireStick
- Tea TV on FireStick
- Eternal TV on FireStick
- Cinema HD APK on FireStick
Is Cyberflix TV better than Cinema APK?
Both Cyberflix and Cinema APK are equally good. They have plenty of movies and shows and fetching quality streams.
What are the dangers of Cyberflix TV?
There are none as long as you are using the app to stream the content in the public domain. However, streaming copyrighted content could land you in legal trouble.
What can I watch on Cyberflix TV?
Cyberflix TV is an on-demand app and you can watch movies and TV Shows on it.
Can you put Cyberflix on FireStick?
Yes, you can easily install the CyberFlix app on FireStick, Fire TV, or any other Amazon device using CyberFlix APK or downloading it through their official website.
How do you connect CyberFlix TV to FireStick?
CyberFlix TV is a third-party app that can be connected to a Fire Stick device through a downloader app.
Is CyberFlix TV free?
Yes, the CyberFlix TV app on Fire Stick is absolutely free. There are no monthly or yearly charges associated with this app. You can stream Free Movies and TV Shows all you want without any cost.
Is CyberFlix TV safe to use?
CyberFlix TV is only safe to use when you are connected to a VPN service such as Surfshark. Without a VPN, your IP is exposed which could get you in trouble with law enforcement.
- How To Get Netflix On Your Nintendo Switch
- 3 Ways to Download HBO Go Shows
- How To Fix Disney Plus Not Working On Roku TV