How to Black Text on 4Chan
4chan was founded in 2003 by Christopher Poole in England. This is an image-based website where you can quickly post images anonymously. In this guide, you will learn how to Black text on 4Chan.
Talking of video games, films, and books on the internet, it is polite to avoid giving away key plot points. However, these key plot points are known as a spoiler. This is named spoilers because it spoils the surprise for users who have not yet experienced the film, game, or book.
To keep the plot points hidden on 4Chan message boards, you can use “spoiler” tags, which create a black background behind words and phrases. Unfortunately, the effect of the black background combined with black text renders the “spoilers” unreadable unless you place your cursor over the text or highlight it.
- Launch your preferred Web browser, and visit the 4Chan website.
- Click to select a board from the “Boards” listing area.
- Now, click the “Reply” link next to the first comment or image in any post.
- Fill in the “Name,” “E-mail,” and “Subject” information in the displayed text fields.
- Type “[spoiler]” in the comments section to open the spoiler tag, and type the words you want to have to appear as black text on a black background.
- Type “[/spoiler]” to close the spoiler tag, and click “Submit” to submit the post.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-black-text-on-4chan/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-05-25T08:55:28.000Z