Have you ever wanted to connect a Ring Video Doorbell to a Google Home device? Would you like to control Ring doorbell using just your voice?. In this walkthrough, we will be explaining how to add a Ring Doorbell to Google Home.
How To Add The Ring Doorbell To Google Home
In case this is your first time coming across this, A ring doorbell is a bell on the outside of a house that you can ring so that the people inside will know that they have a visitor outside, It is a smart, wireless connected device.
After getting your Ring Doorbell and you’ve completed the setup, Before you start, be sure to these three apps i will be listing below installed on your phone.
- Google Home
- Google Assistant
- Ring app
Don’t miss: How to Take a Screenshot on LG Smartphones
Steps To Add The Ring Doorbell To Google Home:
- In a web browser on your computer, type in the the Google Assistant Ring services web page and open it
- Select Send to device.
- Choose the Google Home device you want to connect to the Ring.
- You will receive a notification stating you need to link Google to your Ring account on your phone
Also read: How To Download Twitch VOD Videos
- Click on the notification and complete the process by filling in your Ring username and password in the authorization form.
- You will receive a message which states our setup process is complete and you can now access Ring from Google Home.
How To Use Your Ring Doorbell With Google Home
Now that it’s configured, you can talk to Ring via your Google Home. Try by saying:
“Hey Google, talk to Ring.”
After Google Home accesses Ring, you’ll hear Ring ask what you want to do. At this point, you can say any of the following:
“Turn motion alerts on” or “turn motion alerts off.”
“Turn ring alerts on” or “turn ring alerts off.”
“When was the last time the doorbell rang?”
“Start recording video.”
“What is the status of the doorbell?” or “what is the health of the doorbell?”
And Thats all, Easy Right???
- How To Fix Vizio TV Black Screen Of Death
- How To Easily Reset Your Roku Remote
- What Is A Lag Switch? Everything You Need To Know
Image Credit: Lifewire