You suddenly notice Samsung Push Service and Samsung Ad Utility appearance on your notification bar, and you’re looking for how to disable or remove Samsung Push service and ad utility. However, this always shows up immediately after updating to Android 4.0.4.
How To Disable or Remove Samsung Push Service and Samsung Ad Utility
Both Push and Ad Utility services are part of a specific Samsung App app on your device. However, the app is designed to turn on those functions. Whenever you update your smartphone, the setting will go back to its original parameters – turned on. We suggest you keep it in mind to always turn it back after an update. Follow the below steps:
- On your Home Screen, click on Applications.
- Locate Samsung Apps.
- Make sure your device is connected to a reliable Wi-Fi or a strong cellular network, and wait for Samsung App Home Screen to load.
- Then, tap on the menu icon on the left side of the Home button once the Home Screen loads.
- Now, select Settings.
- Untick or opt-out Push Notification checkbox, and exit the Samsung App.
- How to Remove Someone from Messenger without Blocking
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra vs Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- How to Pair Bose Soundlink with Your Smartphone
- How to Print Google Slides With Notes