Android phone is one of the best-operating systems that make things easy for users. Finding a downloaded fine should not be hard for you, but sometimes an easy task can be hidden from us. This article will discuss finding the downloaded files on any android device.
Furthermore, many users may lose track of the file they downloaded for some reason, like multiple uses of the browser, or downloaded file doesn’t show up when you always see them.
How to Find Downloaded Files on Any Android Device
There are different types of ways to locate your download on an Android phone; we will be showing you methods to get it done below:
Method 1: Download Folder
On every Android device, there’s always a file specifically designed to store all downloads. This folder is where you can find any downloaded files like documents and others. To locate this folder, follow the steps below:
- First, locate the file manager app on your device.
- Now, click on the search bar and type download.
- Next, you’ll see the folder named “Download” click on it to view all of your downloaded files.
Method 2: Via Third-party App
There are third-party applications that read the file and have a folder to store downloaded files, just like your default file manager.
- Launch your Play Store and locate this search bar.
- Type File Explorer and hit install once you find it.
- After the installation, open the app and locate the Download folder. This folder is where you can find your files.
Method 3: Check Your App Settings
Many apps have their download settings. For example, instead of sending your Android downloads to your device’s download folder by default, they’re sent to the app’s download folder.
- 10 Best Free Mac Cleaners to Remove Junk Files from Your Mac
- 8 Ways To Remove The Activate Windows 10 Watermark
- How To Install & Remove Search Encrypt
- How to Download and Install CyberFlix TV App on your Android Devices