Pokemon Go evolution items are critical if you’re looking to complete the Pokemon in the game. However, many great Pokémon can be a catch in the wild or Raids, but it’s necessary to get many of the most powerful Pokémon in the evolution game. In this article, we will be explaining how to get and use evolution items and other unique case evolutions in Pokémon Go.
Furthermore, on most Pokémon, evolution requires Candy earned from catching, transferring, and walking with a Pokémon. There are a lot of different items and methods for evolving Pokemon in Pokemon Go though
What Do Evolution Items Do In Pokemon Go?
Evolution items can be earned by completing specific Research and dropping them from PokeStop spins. You can also earn it by winning in the Pokémon Go Battle League, defeating the Leaders of Team GO Rocket, or participating in events.
Here are Items In Pokémon Go
- Dragon Scale
- King’s Rock
- Metal Coat
- Sun Stone
- Sinnoh Stone
- Magnetic Lure
- Mossy Lure
- Glacial Lure
Each one can be used to evolve one of your existing Pokemon into a new evolution. Below are each of the ways you can use evolution items.
What are Evolution Items in Pokémon Go?
The most recognizable Pokémon out there, Pikachu, requires an Evolution Item in the core Pokémon games. The Evolution Items currently available in Pokémon Go:
- Sun Stone: Evolves Gloom into Bellossom, Cottonee into Whimsicott, Petilil into Lilligant, and Sunkern into Sunflora.
- Rainy Lure Module: Evolves Sliggoo into Goodra.
- Metal Coat: Evolves Onix into Steelix and Scyther into Scizor.
- Dragon Scale: Evolves Seadra into Kingdra.
- Up-Grade: Evolves Porygon into Porygon 2.
- King’s Rock: Evolves Poliwhirl into Politoed and Slowpoke into Slowking.
- Unova Stone: Evolves Munna into Musharna, Minccino into Cinccino, Eelektrik into Eelektross, Lampent into Chandelure Pansage into Simisage, Pansear into Simisear, and Panpour into Simipour,
- Glacial Lure Module: Evolves Eevee into Glaceon.
- Mossy Lure Module: Evolves Eevee into Leafeon.
- Magnetic Lure Module: Evolves Nosepass into Probopass and Magneton into Magnezone.
How Do You Use Evolution Items in Pokémon Go?
Using an Evolution Item is the easy part. Just follow the below steps and get it done:
- Locate and click on the Poké Ball menu button at the bottom center of the game screen.
- On the button left of the menu screen, you’ll see the Pokémon button. Click on it.
- Choose the Pokémon you want to evolve.
- Tap on the second/bottom Evolution button.
- Select Use This Item on your Pokémon to confirm. (It’ll show the specific Evolution Item you’ll be consuming.)
- Once the evolution is done, the Evolution Item will be spent.
- The 5 Best Smart Smoke Detectors of 2022
- Best Smart Water Leak Detectors in 2022
- The Best Smart Locks You Can Buy in 2022