How to Easily Whisper on Twitch
You’re looking for a way to send a message that contains privileged information or something personal over a Twitch stream chat. That’s where Twitch’s “Whisper” function can come in handy. In this article, you will be learning how to Whisper on Twitch.
By using the Whisper feature, you’ll have a private chat room that allows you to discuss topics that might not be suitable for the public eyes.
How to Whisper on Twitch
- Launch Twitch on your Browser and Sign in.
- Navigate to the channel and stream chat where you want to send a user a Whisper.
- The next thing is to physically load up the stream of the channel you’d like to send a whisper to.
- Once in the stream chat, type out this command, followed by the message you want to send via Whisper: /w username. In place of “username,” put the actual username of the person you wish to contact.
- Send the message when it’s ready.
How to Whisper on the Twitch Mobile App
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-whisper-on-twitch/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-09-16T19:13:05.000Z
- Open the Twitch app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Open the profile of the user you’d like to Whisper to. You can find this profile by searching for them.
- On an Android, click “Whisper” on their profile page to open a private chat window.
- On an iPhone, tap the three dots in the top-right corner and select “Whisper” from the menu that appears.