How to Make a Night Vision Potion in Minecraft
There is a potion that can help you see in the dark and also when swimming, and this potion is called Night Vision. This walkthrough explains how to make a night vision potion in Minecraft.
Night Vision potion is a very helpful potion that helps to avoid danger and find things easily. Once you try it, you’d see the benefit and not want to return to normal sights.
Materials Needed for a Night Vision Potion
Here’s everything you require to prepare the Potion of Night Vision:
- A Crafting Table (craft with 4 Wood Planks)
- A Brewing Stand (craft with 1 Blaze Rod and 3 Cobblestones)
- 1 Blaze Powder (craft with 1 Blaze Rod)
- 1 Water Bottle
- 1 Nether Wart
- 1 Golden Carrot
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-make-a-night-vision-potion-in-minecraft/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-09-02T14:23:30.000Z
There are also many varieties of this potion. To make them, you’ll also need:
- Dragon’s Breath
Don’t miss: How To Easily Make Flower Pot In Minecraft
Procedures for Creating Night Vision Potion
Firstly, you start by getting all of the primary ingredients for the potion.
- Find a village farm, villages can almost guarantee you find carrots. Every village farm has a 1/5 chance to generate carrots in their farm plots. You can discern carrots from the other crops by their orange bottom and green leafy tops.
- Next is the golden ingot to create the golden carrot Gold ore and it can be found anywhere below “Y” level 31. You can also discover it in badland biomes near the surface. The ore is discernable by its yellow streaks and you will need at least an iron pickaxe to mine it.
- Smelt your gold ore into ingots. Spot your gold into a furnace and wait for it to smelt into ingots.
Also read: How To Make A Healing Potion In Minecraft
- Put an ingot into the crafting menu to make gold nuggets.
- Fill a carrot round with your gold nuggets to craft a golden carrot. You now possess the basic ingredient for brewing night vision potions. Now you just need a brewing stand. You can make one with the drops from blaze enemies and cobblestone.
- You will need to navigate to the nether to find the blaze. Construct a nether portal by positioning obsidian four blocks wide and five blocks tall.
- Next, make flint and steel with iron and flint by placing flint and the iron ingot into your crafting menu in any of the nine crafting spaces. Now, you can travel through the nether.
Don’t miss: How To Make Fire Resistance Potion In Minecraft
- To light your portal, make sure you light one of the inside obsidian blocks, stand in the portal for a few seconds, and be ready to face the fiery depths of the nether.
Make A Night Vision Potion In Minecraft
- Now, locate a nether fortress. These fortresses can be exceptionally rare, if you are lucky enough, your portal may spawn right on top of one.
- After finding the red/purple color of the brick you can be sure that you have found your fortress. Your next step will be finding the blaze that spawns intermittently throughout the fortress.
A blaze spawner can make things much easier if you are fortunate enough to discover one.
Also read: How To Make A Water Breathing Potion In Minecraft
- All you need to do is defeat enough blaze until you have an adequate supply of blaze rods. You will need at least one blaze rod to create the brewing stand and any extra can become fuel for the brewing stand itself. So be sure to find extra blaze rods.
- Your brewing stand will require some blaze powder in order to work. Just place a blaze rod into your crafting menu to create blaze powder. Each blaze rod will yield two blaze powders.
- Right-click your brewing stand to open its User Interface. Place your blaze powder in the top left slot to fuel your brewing stand.
- Next, you will need some glass bottles. Smelt some sand in a furnace to make glass and arrange three pieces of glass in a “v” shape in a crafting menu to make glass bottles.
Don’t miss: How To Make A Potion Of Weakness In Minecraft
- With your glass bottles, interact with any water source to fill your bottles up and get water bottles. Interact with your brewing stand and place the water bottles at the bottom.
- Nearing the end already, Place your nether wart in the final slot, wait for the bottles to fill up, and you will have your base for the night vision potion: the awkward potion.
Also read: How To Find, Make, And Use A Smoker In Minecraft
- Finally, put the awkward potions at the bottom and grab your golden carrot. Place it in the same slot that the nether wart was in. After the bottles have filled, three potions of night vision are created.
Making the Splash Potion of Night Vision
This can be used on other players:
- Add a Potion of Night Vision to the base of the brewing menu
- Then add Gun Powder to the top box.
Making the Lingering Potion of Night Vision
- Add a Splash Potion of Night Vision to the bottom box of the brewing menu.
- Next, add Dragon’s Breath to the top box.
Your potion is ready for use.