How to Easily Make a Campfire in Minecraft
A campfire’s purpose in Minecraft is versatile. It is mostly used as a decorative item that can light up the area around you and try to imitate real-world fire with a trail of smoke rising into the air, making it even more realistic. Its ability to light up the surroundings can be compared to that of a torch. However, it cannot be broken down easily and restored in the inventory, which makes it suitable only for lighting up your home base. This article explains how to make a campfire in Minecraft.
Getting Started In Minecraft
Players need to worry about feeding, finding a safe place to build a bed for their spawn point, etc. To overcome these worries, you’ll need a campfire. There are a lot of benefits to a campfire.
It can cook food, act as a smoke signal to other players, help players grab honey from beehives, and lastly, act as a light source.
Materials Needed For A Campfire:
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-make-a-campfire-in-minecraft/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-06-27T21:59:18.000Z
- 3 Sticks
- One either coal or Charcoal in Minecraft
- 3 of almost any kind of wood
You can use Logs, stems, stripped logs, stripped stems, woods, hyphae, and stripped woods as the base of a campfire.
Don’t miss: How to Tame a Fox in Minecraft
How To Make A Campfire In Minecraft?
Follow the steps below to make your campfire in Minecraft.
- Open Crafting Table
- First, open your crafting table to have the 3*3 crafting grid
- Place The Sticks
Also read: Top 10 Minecraft House Ideas for Beginners
- Place The Coal
- Place The Wood Logs To Complete The Recipe For Your Campfire
- Drag The Campfire Item To Your Inventory
Note: All you have to do after all the settings is to drag it into your inventory. And then, you’re ready to place it at your convenience.
How Can I Use a Campfire in Minecraft?
Campfires in Minecraft are versatile items. They are often used as a decorative element, though they can be extremely useful. Here are some of the most popular campfire uses:
- Campfires add a cozy crackling sound to your house or backyard and release smoke up to ten blocks high from a chimney.
- You can use campfires to cook food. Select any raw food from your inventory and right-click the campfire to cook it. The food automatically pops out when it’s ready.
- You can place a campfire next to a beehive to safely collect honey.
- A campfire can light up a room just as great as a torch.