How to Duet on TikTok and Record a Video Alongside Someone
When TikTok first came out, one of its most prominent features was duets. These gave you the ability to record your video alongside someone else’s. TikTok is the latest social media platform to blow up thanks to its catchy sounds and viral dance moves. This guide explains how to Duet on TikTok and record a video alongside someone.
However, duets can be used to react to people, create comedic dialogues with your friends, or show two different perspectives of the same event.
So, whether you’re new to the TikTok game or scrolling the For You Page for months, this guide will teach you everything you need to know about how to Duet on TikTok.
- Launch your TikTok app and locate the video you want to duet with.
- Tap the sharing button at the bottom of the sidebar menu on the right.
- Tap ” Duet ” at the bottom of the “Share to” menu. Tap “Duet.” If it’s grayed out, that person has disabled Duets on their account.
- To start recording your video, locate and tap the red button at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, tap the checkmark to the right of the recording symbol.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-duet-on-tiktok-and-record-a-video-alongside-someone/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-09-17T23:37:17.000Z
Note: Check your duet to make sure it’s to your liking, then add any stickers or effects you may want and post it like you would with any other TikTok video.