How to Easily Close Apps on an iPhone SE
iPhone SE is a 2nd generation device rated as Apple’s cheapest phone, retailing for $399.99. However, this phone has enough quality to be priced at that rate, but sometimes you can notice some apps hanging or malfunctioning. Unfortunately, this happens to almost all phones. This article explains how to close apps on an iPhone SE.
What makes iPhone SE Worth Buying?
2nd generation iPhone SE is quite affordable to buy, and Apple hopes the model will attract Android users to switch to encourage the iPhone market. This phone is pocket-friendly and offers power for an A13 Bionic chip, Touch ID, Single-pence camera, 4.7-inch Retina HD display, up to 1 meter1-meter water resistance, and front and back glass body in an aluminum case.
How to Close Apps on an iPhone SE
To close apps on iPhone SE is as easy as closing applications on iPhone 6 downward. This can be done using the app switcher:
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-close-apps-on-an-iphone-se/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-06-19T08:16:30.000Z
- Unlock your phone and double-click your Home Button to open your app switcher.
- Once you’ve done that correctly, the app switcher will open and show you some images representing your currently opened apps on your device.
- Swipe your finger to the right to navigate through all opened apps. Then, to close each app, swipe each image upward to close them.
Note: If you notice the app keeps malfunctioning, we strongly suggest you restart your phone to fix the issue.
- How to force-close buggy iPhone apps
- How to Charge an Apple Watch without a Charger
- The Best Apple Pencil Alternatives In 2022