How To Cancel Your CBS All Access Subscription
If you’re no longer interested in paying $6 or more a month, here’s how to cancel your CBS All Access subscription.
CBS All Access is one of many video streaming services vying for your money and attention — so much so that you might decide it’s not worth maintaining a subscription alongside Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and a half-dozen other resources for TV shows and movies.
Whether or not you’re actively being charged for the service, you can easily cancel CBS All Access from a browser with just a couple of clicks.
Where you cancel your All Access subscription comes down to where you first signed up. If you pay CBS directly, you’ll have to cancel your membership from the company’s website. Subscriptions made through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store have to be canceled using your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
How to cancel a CBS All Access subscription
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-cancel-your-cbs-all-access-subscription/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-08-08T07:53:26.000Z
- Go to the CBS All Access website.
- Use your credentials to sign in.
- Look for the Account tab.
- Select CBS All Access Account.
- Scroll down to the Subscription & Billing section.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button at the end.
- You might be offered a free month. Redeem the offer if you want it.
- If you still want to cancel, select the Yes, Cancel button.
- Select your reason for canceling.
- Hit the Complete Cancellation button.
- You can also head back to your account’s settings and resume your subscription if you ever miss it.
Cancel Your Subscription on iPhone or iPad
CBS All Access subscriptions started on your iPhone or iPad have to be canceled through the Apple App Store. So, to get started, open the “App Store.” Then, use Apple’s built-in Spotlight Search feature if you cannot find it on your home screen.
- Open the App Store
- Next, tap on your avatar in the top-right corner of the application.
- Tap on your avatar in the top-right corner of the app
- From there, select the “Subscriptions” option.
- Select the “Subscriptions” button
- Scroll through your current and expiring subscriptions list and tap on “CBS.”
- Under the various subscription options, select the “Cancel Free Trial” button.
Thankfully, canceling through your iPhone’s or iPad’s App Store doesn’t require you to jump through any hoops. Instead, all you need to do is tap the “Confirm” button to cancel your All Access subscription.
As with ending your membership online, you’ll retain access to CBS’ streaming content through the end of your billing cycle.
Cancel Your Subscription on Android
CBS customers that signed up for All Access on their Android devices have to cancel their subscription through the Google Play Store.
The easiest way to do this is by launching the “Play Store” app on their Android smartphone or tablet.
Open the Google Play Store app.
From the home page, tap on the hamburger menu icon in the app’s top-left corner.
Next, select the “Subscriptions” option found halfway down the list.
Select the “Subscription” option
Scroll through any of your current subscriptions and tap on “CBS.”
Locate and select the “Cancel Subscription” link found at the bottom of the page.
You will be asked to provide a reason for what’s making you cancel. If you don’t want to give a reason, choose the “Decline To Answer” option and select the green “Continue” button.
Provide a reason to cancel and then tap the “Continue” button
Finally, to confirm that you want to end your CBS All Access subscription, tap the “Cancel Subscription” button.
You will no longer be charged monthly for a CBS All Access subscription. You can continue watching your favorite TV shows and movies through the end of your billing period.